MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR

Tom Brady placed on IR

NFLN just confirmed that Tom Brady was placed on IR and that Brady is out for the season and NFLN is about to have a press conference with Belichick.

Brady out for season. wahoo

Brady gone for season, Torn ACL amongst other damage.

Crack open the Bubbly people:d-day:

i think this is Karma for all the bogus injury reports on Brady the past few weeks and around super bowl time... i feel no pity for him or the pats...

There go the Earl Morrell / Bob Griese comparisons.

It's a shame for Brady personally, but I shed no tears for the Pats as an evil entity.

No...don't wish for injury..it's not cool.

Are we really that uncompetitive that our fans would crack open champagne because the best QB in the league is injured? I'd much rather play a Patriots team with Tom Brady than one with Cassel.

I think this is one of those situations where publicly, everyone is taking the high road by saying that you shouldn't wish injury on any player and that you should never cheer when a great player gets hurt.

While I agree with it in principle, I think that deep down inside, a lot of AFC East fans are breathing a sigh of relief now that the Patriots are finally showing a major chink in their dynastic armor.

One star. Bad Juju being happy about an injury. Not to mention....I want every team at thier best agasint us. No excuses.

I'd rather beat a Tom Brady lead Pats team than a Cassel lead
one.

I'd rather beat a Tom Brady lead Pats team than a Cassel lead
one.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I can't celebrate someone getting injured. As a fan, I want my team to compete against the best.

You should never celebrate when anyone gets injured. It's okay to not be upset about it, but don't celebrate it. By the way, the Pats are still good and it's going to be difficult for us to go their week three and win.

Back
Top Bottom