Merling hurt/might miss 2010? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merling hurt/might miss 2010?

Our front offices 2 favorite things, arrests and injuries.

Days are numbered in Miami Merling, good luck with your next team.

Even with all his off the field troubles, I was hoping he would come in and try and kick his game into gear. Whether or not the league gives him a suspension may not even matter if his injury is bad.

Without Merling we are going to be thin at defense end this year. Langford is an obvious starter, and it now appears Odrick is going to be thrown into the starting lineup much earlier then anyone really planned. McDaniels(fighting his own legal problems) and Dotson are the depth at the end positions. As I stated, losing Merling for an extended period of time is a major blow to the depth along the defensive line. Let's hope the injury is not too serious.

Even with all his off the field troubles, I was hoping he would come in and try and kick his game into gear. Whether or not the league gives him a suspension may not even matter if his injury is bad.

Without Merling we are going to be thin at defense end this year. Langford is an obvious starter, and it now appears Odrick is going to be thrown into the starting lineup much earlier then anyone really planned. McDaniels(fighting his own legal problems) and Dotson are the depth at the end positions. As I stated, losing Merling for an extended period of time is a major blow to the depth along the defensive line. Let's hope the injury is not too serious.

Have faith Nub we can still pick someone one up after cuts start to fill a back up roll. I understand your point because at this point it looks like a lost investment and no one likes a loss on their investments.

Hopefully they have been keeping Lionel Dotson around for a reason. Is Rodrique Wright still out there? LOL.

Hopefully they have been keeping Lionel Dotson around for a reason. Is Rodrique Wright still out there? LOL.

Wright is a JET, Fins were interested in Marques Douglas when free agency began, so I could see them taking a look at him. Just got off a meeting where a got a ton of good news business wise and now I read this. Merling is starting to get on my **** list.

Has anyone checked to see if this is another Jets beat writer yanking our dicks around like Manish Mehta did with Channing Crowder?

Also, FinAtic8480, that's an excellent call on Marques Douglas. I do expect they could give that guy a call. Mike Nolan likes him, if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom