Met Ex Fin

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by 13mademeafan, Jul 2, 2019.

1. AdamC13

AdamC13 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

I liked Miller. His problem as a Dolphin was he performed well enough on his rookie contact to get paid on his next.

Miami's FO doesn't play that game. They choose to let talent walk entering their prime and spend it frivolously elsewhere.

13marino13 likes this.
  2. royalshank

royalshank Not a Game-Changer Finheaven VIP Donator

I think it was the right call at the time as we had AJai and it would have cost a lot to keep him. That said, he’s had a nice long career and there’s something to be said for that.

13marino13 likes this.
  3. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes Finheaven VIP Donator

Yea ran into Cam Wake yesterday at Best Buy Sawgrass. Dude had braids in lol. Third time meeting him, second at that Best Buy. He was getting his phone looked at. Didn't say much outside of wishing him the best with the Titans, although I am sure we could of talked for a bit but I was busy as well.

He drives a smoke gray Range Rover with a custom Fins plate. . . . DREAM 91.

Cool dude, always has been.

4. 13marino13

13marino13 I DON'T ROLL ON SHABBOS! Finheaven VIP Donator

That has been their approach for quite some time. It was nice they locked up X well before it was time definitely outta character for them. Hopefully, they keep this approach moving forward. For the right players, of course.

coalesce, AdamC13 and royalshank like this.