#MetLifeTakeover | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Dude that is awesome! I wish I could come but I'm in mn. Super cool news and a great thing donating to charity! What charity do you donate to if you don't mind me asking?

I was gonna buy tickets for the takeover section..... BUT I have a friend who's a Jets fan and he wanted to come so that wouldn't be nice. He's still out numbered in our group that's going 7 to 1 lol

Maybe we will take a walk over.

If you guys want me to make an appearance I will. I charge a reasonable rate, I will bring some 8x10s to sign:D

I signed up for food and booze. Does the beer usually run out pretty quickly? If so I might bring a couple extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's two PBRs and one Sailor Jerry rum drink per person. If you want more than that you are more than welcome to bring your own.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

I hate our new Stadium and how the priced fans out w/ PSLs but have no problem selling cheap tickets to opposing fans.

Oh yeah, the Jets hooked us up.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Dude that is awesome! I wish I could come but I'm in mn. Super cool news and a great thing donating to charity! What charity do you donate to if you don't mind me asking?

We spread it around. Lots goes to the Miami Dolphins Foundation, we raised around $4k for Sandy relief efforts last year, we support the Dolphins Cycling Challenge and several cancer charities in October.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Just got word that Solo D is going to be performing at the tailgate too! Should be awesome.

Yikes, that barely covers the walk from the car to the stadium. :lol:

You also got food and a ride to the game for $35. We are actually losing money on that part. Would have been worse if I didn't find us booze sponsors.

You also got food and a ride to the game for $35. We are actually losing money on that part. Would have been worse if I didn't find us booze sponsors.

Just bustin' balls. I applaud your gatherings. Sounds like you guys always have a hell of a time. Passionate finfans are the best. One of these years, I will make it up there and share a PBR and fins victory with you guys. :brewskis:

Someone on Twitter said all we were missing is Palm trees so I just ordered a bunch of inflatable ones from Amazon! Phins up!

I'm going to the game also. There's 40 of us coming on a bus and will most likely be in L parking, but we're in section 307. Go Fins!!!

Very cool.....Igor and Michele have down an awesome job.....Hoping to be there with you guys next year.

24 hours from now we will be tailgating. This is going to be epic! Phins up!

You guys cheered so well today that even the terrible announce team commented on all the miami fans there. Grats guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom