Mia/Buf Coverage Maps | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mia/Buf Coverage Maps

I can’t believe I’m getting the game here. Def glad Harlan is getting the call. I’m a fan of his.
Harlan is the best, so I'm stoked to get the "B team" for this week's game. Trent Green is about as generic as it gets; doesn't really have any sort of impact positive or negative for me. Romo on the other hand can really run his motor too much at times

Anyway, I'll be trashed by 1:15 so why am I even considering any of this

You mean you two don’t like Patriot “Slurping” Archuleta?

Harlan is the best, so I'm stoked to get the "B team" for this week's game. Trent Green is about as generic as it gets; doesn't really have any sort of impact positive or negative for me. Romo on the other hand can really run his motor too much at times

I'm about a drink a quarter kinda guy unless it starts getting dicey. Usually a tequila shot at halftime.

Thank God I get the game on FOX in Myrtle Beach area. My Sunday Ticket app has screwed me the best 2 weeks.

Population-wise, they don’t.
Besides, Indy and KC are in the Midwest. Most ppl in the Midwest hate having EC teams rammed down their throats. I mean we can say it's a mistake, and all, but they have a slew of highly paid marketing ppl making these decisions. As with other things (National media for example), they are not catering to the hardcore fan that are on boards like these. They make decisions based on the much larger demographic of casual fans, and the advertisers.

I agree with all this but Harlan and Ian are my favorite and Brain Dumball is the worst. Romo does talk non stop the way Simms used to talk from the tackle to the next snap Simms ran his mouth. I didn't think Trent Green was biased at all but the color guy in the Pats game was.

Back
Top Bottom