Mia/Buf Coverage Maps | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mia/Buf Coverage Maps

I love that my part of NY finally gets a Bills game when I actually want to watch it and my wife and I are going to a wedding in Western PA…dead in the middle of Bengals/Jets.

Majority of the country are going to see Indy get lapped by Mahomes and the Chiefs' Legion of Zoom, Bills and Dolphins is much better than the one Jim Nantz and Tony Romo are calling. On the plus side at least we get Kevin Harlan, he is always fun to listen to. Kevin Harlan basically has the class of Marv Albert with the enthusiasm of Gus Johnson.

Majority of the country are going to see Indy get lapped by Mahomes and the Chiefs' Legion of Zoom, Bills and Dolphins is much better than the one Jim Nantz and Tony Romo are calling. On the plus side at least we get Kevin Harlan, he is always fun to listen to. Kevin Harlan basically has the class of Marv Albert with the enthusiasm of Gus Johnson.
Classy dude! You might want to change your example... :lol:
1663857939961.png1663858004483.png
I do actually think he was a great commentator...

My wife subscribed to Paramount + and gave her a hard time about all our streaming subscriptions. Paramount streams local CBS, and they geolocate based on IP address. So, I just terminate a VPN in a city that has the coverage (Thanks for the maps) and open Paramount+ on my PC. It's worked for me so far, and I don't "think" it's at all illegal. Oh, and I stopped giving my wife shiz on her abundance of streaming services. I still have the Amazon prime daily deliveries to whine about, so all is good with the world.

Back
Top Bottom