Mia4ever My $0.02 about the SR. BOWL & Frist Fin's Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mia4ever My $0.02 about the SR. BOWL & Frist Fin's Mock Draft

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
------------------------Senior Bowl----------------------- :dolphins:

Who Hot

WR S.Moss will 5"8 wideout has speed speed amnd more speed.
remind you of the great small wr(santana Moss,steven smith,Deion Branch)
Yes folks the return of the Small WR(mark bro.,washington smurfs,and etc)
very good route runner and had a very Good SR. bowl game. it seem that the CB in the NFL are getting taller and the WR are getting smaller and Quicker.

Tamba Hali WOW!! might be the most polished of all defensive ends in the 2006 NFL Draft. jump on all Draft in his SR. at Penn state (a late bloomer) DE in a 4-3 and a open end in 3-4.There a 50/50 chance Hali will playing LB in the NFL.it a new thing that going around taking fast college DE and turning them into LB (David Pollack,Merriman,Demarcus Ware)

DeAngelo Williams with good shiftiness when moving .If you want a every down back (1200 yrd back well here you are.)4.45 5'10 217 . Needs more wt. has a lot of leg Injury

Max Jean Gilles He has great size and quick feet for a player of his stature. Jean-Gilles is a monster of a player and a guy with great work ethic
Max man handle Gabe just Man handle him!! He is the best Guard in the Draft
but I say he is the 2nd Best OL PERIOD.

Orien Harris the guy will draw Doulbled teams in the League.
Tye Hill Very good cover corner should be a 2nd CB are very good nickleback on any NFL team
Kelly Jenning got beat for a TD (in Sr bowl ) but the Guy can man-to-man coverage with most wideouts. He is known as a ballhawk-type of corner who plays the ball well in flight
GABE WAtson big kid yes he does take plays off but he's Big Kid.NOw he will have to live up contract.

NEXT WHO"S NOT HOT

--------------------------SENIOR BOWL------------------------- :dolphins:

WHO NOT HOT

Eric Winston Is Eric still hurt? because I know he has the Feet to play the position .Only has two year of Exp. as a OL was a TE (2003)
But the guy looked Bad and his stock is droping fast (3rd Round)
need another year on the bench NFL (unstudy)

Derek Hagan WR 6-2 202 Arizona State is that not great size for a WR not please Hagan work on your Hands (droped to many football )Does not catch the ball with hands (2/3 round no longer the 2nd best WR -Moss-)

Joseph Addai maybe he needs some Miami Hurricanes in front of him
but the guys is a North and south runner now Watch Denver turn this Guy into 1500 rusher. Addai has a lot of heart so i say he would bound back

Maurice Stovall, Notre Dame not a good game but a good player.

Next QB

mia4ever said:
------------------------Senior Bowl----------------------- :dolphins:

Who Hot

WR S.Moss will 5"8 wideout has speed speed amnd more speed.
remind you of the great small wr(santana Moss,steven smith,Deion Branch)
Yes folks the return of the Small WR(mark bro.,washington smurfs,and etc)
very good route runner and had a very Good SR. bowl game. it seem that the CB in the NFL are going taller and the WR are going to go small and Quick.

Tamba Hali WOW!! might be the most polished of all defensive ends in the 2006 NFL Draft. jump on all Draft in his SR. at Penn state (a late bloomer) DE in a 4-3 and a open end in 3-4.There a 50/50 chance Hali will playing LB in the NFL.it a new thing that going around taking fast college DE and turning them into LB (David Pollack,Merriman,Demarcus Ware)

DeAngelo Williams with good shiftiness when moving .If you want a every down back (1200 yrd back well here you are.)4.45 5'10 217 . Needs more wt. has a lot of leg Injury

Max Jean Gilles He has great size and quick feet for a player of his stature. Jean-Gilles is a monster of a player and a guy with great work ethic
Max man handle Gabe just Man handle him!! He is the best Guard in the Draft
but I say he is the 2nd Best OL PERIOD.

Orien Harris the guy will draw Doulbled teams in the League.
Tye Hill Very good cover corner should be a 2nd CB are very good nickleback on any NFL team
Kelly Jenning got beat for a TD (in Sr bowl ) but the Guy can man-to-man coverage with most wideouts. He is known as a ballhawk-type of corner who plays the ball well in flight
GABE WAtson big kid yes he does take plays off but he's Big Kid.NOw he will have to live up contract.

NEXT WHO"S NOT HOT

I certainly cannot disagree here. Tamba Hali reminded me of a healthy ogunleye except maybe quicker. Deangelo Williams is LT II IMO, and Moss is going to be a great #2 or 3 while handling all the punt/KO returns. Just the kind of guy Saban probably has in mind. Gilles will be a great gaurd but I think we will draft a later round G if we do draft one.

____________________Senior Bowl__________________________ :dolphins:

QB

Jay Cutler A four year starter on a dreadful SEC team, Jay Cutler was the one shining star. He was the 2005 SEC Offensive Player of the Year
now Cutler was not and was impress all at the same Time
Good Arm strength,touch is above avg. and movement in the Pocket very well
Bad not accuracy on all routes,love to throw off the back foot,think he can fit the ball into small areas. All can be Correct (Accuracy is probably the hardest but the kid 61% Comp. rate in 2004)Cutler is still being over hype
but I love the kid Arm strength. TOP 25 player in the Draft but not top 10
that would be just a reach /before Sat i said the Kid was a 2nd Round pick.

Brodie Croyle nice Player ,and a likable guy. Has a Cannon for a Arm
smart player who can read a DEF. and make good Decision
Good nice throwing motion,when he have time very accuracy,a leader
BAD movement in the pocket often runs into the Rush ,can Croyle throw the NFL out route?Brodie needs to add 15 pounds .

Darrall Hackney 5"11 just not accuracy at all
needs a lot of work
Good time b/c your going to have to be patience
Bad short,not accuracy draft poisition 5th round -7th round

DJ Shockley Outstanding natural athlete.DJ do have a good quick release
GOOD athletic, love to throw to his TE something like a outlet to DJ
quick feet
Bad love to throw to his TE b/c does not read defenses well lock on to WR but well make a great throw.not more time

Charlie Whitehurst
Good Has excellent size ,good arm strength,love to throw short and middle pass.Great Sr bowl game
BAD bad bad decision maker miss a lot of easy throw ,only a 4th are 5th round draft choice any thing higher is reaching

Now lets count the days That Nick Saban comes out and say
picking a QB in the 1st round is a big decisions .You better be sure the guy you pick is Great player.And it will just be unfair to see a QB start in the Rookies season, you better be prepare to wait 2-3 years.Their are so many great athlete in this Draft at CB/ and S and probably a couple of pro bowl OL

trying to drop the stock of these QB into 2nd round

next Mock Draft

Charlie Whitehurst
Good Has excellent size ,good arm strength,love to throw short and middle pass.Great Sr bowl game
BAD bad bad decision maker miss a lot of easy throw ,only a 4th are 5th round draft choice any thing higher is reaching

:confused:

When in this game did he show that he was a "BAD BAD BAD" decision maker??

He had a damn good game. Take into consideration that hes running standard plays with players hes not familiar with.

The only problem I have with him is his pocket awareness. He seems like a QB that has to be max protected in order to be good. Kind of like a Drew Bledsoe.

And he is at least a 3rd rounder. He will be a first day pick for sure.

Where are you getting this info from?

Jnaledu3 said:

He had a damn good game. Take into consideration that hes running standard plays with players hes not familiar with.

The only problem I have with him is his pocket awareness. He seems like a QB that has to be max protected in order to be good. Kind of like a Drew Bledsoe.

when u evaluate college players, u dont just look at the senior bowl game, hes extremely inconsistent, isnt very accurate either. ive watched alot of his games, and id say hes a 4th round pick

dominizzo said:
Whitehurst does not have great size hes 6ft

Dom you have been saying this for weeks! PLEASE check your facts!!!! He is 6'4. :shakeno:

mock draft

____________________Mock Draft ________________________ :dolphins:

Rounds No Trades

1.DB Jimmy Williams VT
2.DB Devin Hester miami
3.DE/ILB Dumervil, Elvis louisville
4.OG Davin Joseph, OG, Oklahoma
7.Jeff King, TE, Virginia Tech
7.Quadtrine Hill, FB, Miami (FL)
7.Gerald Anderson, DT, Georgia

Comments : Williams give you a muti-talented DB .Jimmy can play S or Cb well.
mean streak ,with all the Jay Cutler talk Williams could become a pro bowl Db.Hester I know I going to get blasted for this one it probably not a Saban pick it's a good one.Saban love to teach ,here his chance. yes a awesome return man.Eric is a short DE I see him and Trapp falling a little, to top of the 3rd Round.Davin Joseph is a smart and strong kid 6"5 305 need to gain about 30 more pounds.

____________________Mock DRAFT______________________ :dolphins:

Rounds (w/Trades)

Well Denver think their maybe a player are T.O away for winning a super Bowl.
trade their 22 and 29 in the frist round and 5th round pick.Denver will still receive 2 picks in the top 50.Miami trades their 16 and 48 pick in the Draft 1st and 2nd round .maybe a player (exp.Gilmore.)

Rounds
1.Cromartie, Antonio, CB Florida St
1.Jean-Gilles, Max, OG Georgia
3.Greg Blue, S, Georgia
4.Reggie McNeal, QB, Texas A&M
5.Cameron Vaughn, OLB, LSU
7.Jeff Webb, WR, San Diego St.
7.Javon Nanton, DE, Miami (FL)
7.Kwakou Robinson, DT, Virginia

ok guys let me have it

Jnaledu3 said:

please, Chalie makes a lot of bad decision
don't just look at the SR BOWL .CW will woo you for 3rd Qrts then
bang he threw a couple bad pass (int.)

Back
Top Bottom