Mia4ever My $0.02 about the SR. BOWL & Frist Fin's Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mia4ever My $0.02 about the SR. BOWL & Frist Fin's Mock Draft

everytime i've watched derek hagan in games he caught everything thrown his way. i dont know why he dropped so many passes during the senior bowl week :huh:

mia4ever said:
____________________Mock Draft ________________________ :dolphins:

Rounds No Trades

1.DB Jimmy Williams VT
2.DB Devin Hester miami Big Reach
3.DE/ILB Dumervil, Elvis louisville NO WAY he'll be there
4.OG Davin Joseph, OG, Oklahoma
7.Jeff King, TE, Virginia Tech
7.Quadtrine Hill, FB, Miami (FL) No need
7.Gerald Anderson, DT, Georgia

Comments : Williams give you a muti-talented DB .Jimmy can play S or Cb well.
mean streak ,with all the Jay Cutler talk Williams could become a pro bowl Db.Hester I know I going to get blasted for this one it probably not a Saban pick it's a good one.Saban love to teach ,here his chance. yes a awesome return man.Eric is a short DE I see him and Trapp falling a little, to top of the 3rd Round.Davin Joseph is a smart and strong kid 6"5 305 need to gain about 30 more pounds.

____________________Mock DRAFT______________________ :dolphins:

Rounds (w/Trades)

Well Denver think their maybe a player are T.O away for winning a super Bowl.
trade their 22 and 29 in the frist round and 5th round pick.Denver will still receive 2 picks in the top 50.Miami trades their 16 and 48 pick in the Draft 1st and 2nd round .maybe a player (exp.Gilmore.)

Rounds
1.Cromartie, Antonio, CB Florida St
1.Jean-Gilles, Max, OG Georgia
3.Greg Blue, S, Georgia
4.Reggie McNeal, QB, Texas A&M
5.Cameron Vaughn, OLB, LSU
7.Jeff Webb, WR, San Diego St.
7.Javon Nanton, DE, Miami (FL)
7.Kwakou Robinson, DT, Virginia

ok guys let me have it

First one, comments in red.

Second one wouldn't be too bad although that trade is highly unlikely.

mia4ever said:

Rounds No Trades

1.DB Jimmy Williams VT
2.DB Devin Hester miami
3.DE/ILB Dumervil, Elvis louisville
7.Quadtrine Hill, FB, Miami (FL)

mean streak ,with all the Jay Cutler talk Williams could become a pro bowl Db.Hester I know I going to get blasted for this one it probably not a Saban pick it's a good one.Saban love to teach ,here his chance. yes a awesome return man.Eric is a short DE I see him and Trapp falling a little, to top of the 3rd Round.Davin Joseph is a smart and strong kid 6"5 305 need to gain about 30 more pounds.

Rounds (w/Trades)

trade their 22 and 29 in the frist round and 5th round pick.Denver will still receive 2 picks in the top 50.Miami trades their 16 and 48 pick in the Draft 1st and 2nd round .maybe a player (exp.Gilmore.)

Rounds
3.Greg Blue, S, Georgia

ok guys let me have it

You certainly did NOT solve the #1 problem...QUARTERBACK! You think you solved it with Reggie McNeal??? Did you like throw darts for that mock? :rolleyes:
I would have at least taken Whitehurts in the third or landed Croyle somewhere...but McNeal...PLEASE!!! :refuse:

I don't like Cutler, but I don't have much to judge him on. I trust Saban to make the right decision. Has he made a bad one yet?

Whitehurst is as much a natural athlete as any quarterback ever but he is TERRIBLE under pressure. Not an NFL quarterback barring an incredible learning experiance in NFL Europe

Finfanforever said:
You certainly did NOT solve the #1 problem...QUARTERBACK! You think you solved it with Reggie McNeal??? Did you like throw darts for that mock? :rolleyes:
I would have at least taken Whitehurts in the third or landed Croyle somewhere...but McNeal...PLEASE!!! :refuse:

I Don't think Cutler will be there at 16
Croyle is not a top 48 pick (maybe 49 :wink: )
Jacob (see Croyle)why reach on these guys w/so much talent at the ol,de cb s position Why

after these 3 young man it will be like (see your quote)

I just don't think Nick will reach on these guys I just don't

mia4ever said:
Jacob (see Croyle)why reach on these guy w/so much talent at ol,de cb s position Why

I think what he was trying to say was, We NEED a QB, period. :D

SpeedRush99 said:
I think what he was trying to say was, We NEED a QB, period. :D

that why you have Free Agent.

Cutler ,Croyle and Omar are the guys I like the most
barring a Trade I just don't think Jay will be there
Croyle not at 48 ,he wont be there in the 3rd round
Omar (see croyle)

i understand a Qb is our number 1 goal this off-season
but not in the Draft.

anywhere Speed he's free to do his our Mock draft this one is Minds and I'm keep it :dolphins:

Brodie Croyle doesnt have that great an arm either....he threw 2 ducks and another one to a wide open moss

The man has obviously never heard of a touch pass. I don't understand how you can question Croyle and Whitehurst's arm strength.

mia4ever said:
Jacob (see Croyle)why reach on these guys w/so much talent at the ol,de cb s position Why

I just don't think Nick will reach on these guys I just don't

Everyone is titled to their own opinion but...I'll take a chance on Croyle in the 2nd or Whitehurst in the 3rd before I go with McNeil to SOLVE MY QB PROBLEMS! Now THAT'S a REACH!

I can't wait to see how many thread we're gonna have once Nick gets a QB....I will trust Nick on whatever he does as he's earned my trust.I'd be happy with Croyle in the 2nd or Whitehurts in the 3rd.I just hope that we get Magold at some point.

Ozzy rules!!

mia4ever said:

Rounds No Trades

1.DB Jimmy Williams VT
2.DB Devin Hester miami
3.DE/ILB Dumervil, Elvis louisville
7.Quadtrine Hill, FB, Miami (FL)

Rounds (w/Trades)

Rounds
3.Greg Blue, S, Georgia

ok guys let me have it

i don't like it. first, there is the issue of no QB. we have to pick one in the first or second at some point if we want to win something. A fourth rounder just ain't going to do it. Also, i don't like the Jean Gilles pick, we have James and Hadnot and could even sign Hutchinson in FA. LT is more of a need and there should be a couple of good ones left at that position.

Back
Top Bottom