Miami as the number one Wildcard seed is best? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami as the number one Wildcard seed is best?

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

In my opinion the Pats are the least impressive of the AFC divison leaders, while you can't argue the fact that they are 9-2

Hey now how about the AFC North featuring a 6-5 Cincinnati and a 6-5 Baltimore. They are easily the least impressive AFC division leaders.

Originally posted by unclemonty

Hey now how about the AFC North featuring a 6-5 Cincinnati and a 6-5 Baltimore. They are easily the least impressive AFC division leaders.
I have actually been more impressed with the Bengals then the Pats, I have seen every single Pat game this year and they haven't been impressive at all, They easily could be 6-5 also.

I will give them a lot of credit for being able to win with all the injuries they have had, but as I said it will eventually catch up to them.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

What are you talking about? Top four seeds go to the division winners. After that, the last 2 seeds go to the teams with the 2 best records that did not win the division. The team that has the worst record between Indy and Tennessee will most likely be the five seed as they will have they will have the best record of a team that did not win their division. Second place in a division can be at best the fifth seed, and it is almost a lock that the 5th seed will be second place in the AFC South.

If we win our division we will be the third seed. If you win the divison you can't be a wild card. We will have a better record than the AFC North winner if we win the division. If we don't win the division, it is almost a lock that if we make the playoffs, we will make it as the sixth seed. The only way for us to make the playoffs as the fifth seed is for either Indy or Tennessee to crash. They are both a game ahead of us AND they both have a tiebreaker over us since we lost to both teams.
i said 1st wildcard seed not 1st overall seed and indy or tenn will be 3rd wildcard seed at best ...

KC - 1ST SEED ---BYE
TENN -2ND SEED --- BYE
MIAMI -3RD SEED 1ST WILDCARD
CINN -4 SEED 2ND WILDCARD
INDY - 5TH SEED 3RD WILDCARD
NE - 6TH SEED 4 TH WILDCARD

Originally posted by stork48
if we are afc east champs we would'nt be a wid card team.:confused:
YA SURE SURE WE'RE DIVISION CHAMPS BUT WE STILL PLAY A WILDCARD GAME MAKING US A WILDCARD TEAM

My impression of NE is they are the best team in the NFL right now. Belichick scares the hell out of me and Brady has been throwing the long ball all year. All those guys do is win, and they are starting to get healthier. I think they are going to take the Colts at their place. I'm rooting for the Colts, but I don't think they will come through.

Have you been watching them play, I think the last good game they played was against the Titans, actually the only 2 games they played this year were against the Eagles and Titans.

They were very fortunate to come out of Houston with a win, and not without a little help from the Refs.

I've not watched every game for sure, but I've seen a few. Your right, they were fortunate in Houston and a few other times, like against us. That's what scare's me about them. They're good and they're fortunate. They expect good things to happen to them. They expect to win. I'm not saying I think they are unbeatable. Everyteam has a weekness now-a-days. But if I had to put money on a team right now, it would be NE....

Good teams find ways to win and I think your jealousy clouds your honest opinion PhinPhreak. The Patriots are just as good as their 9-2 record. Why aren't the Dolphins 10-2? When your team gets killed next Sunday then what? Patriots are the least impressive but we beat the Titans and are 5-0 against winning teams. Sounds a lot like sour grapes to me. I can understand your bitterness knowing your Dolphins are not going anywhere. It's almost december and your late season swoon is about to begin. To bad bro...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by WiGGy
If th Patriots happen to lose Sunday it will be twice as hard for the Dolphins to beat them NEXT sunday.

personally,like it no other way, to beat the Pats when it's twice as hard. that would somehow make us more "for real" instead of also rans! We'll need all the steam we can get and there would be no other way to do it better.

Originally posted by WiGGy
Good teams find ways to win and I think your jealousy clouds your honest opinion PhinPhreak. The Patriots are just as good as their 9-2 record. Why aren't the Dolphins 10-2? When your team gets killed next Sunday then what? Patriots are the least impressive but we beat the Titans and are 5-0 against winning teams. Sounds a lot like sour grapes to me. I can understand your bitterness knowing your Dolphins are not going anywhere. It's almost december and your late season swoon is about to begin. To bad bro...........

Yea OK whatever, seems to me that it's the other way around, If the pats were my team I would be happy of course but would not be overly excited, Hell if the Fins had beat the Pats and Texans they would be 10-2 and while I would be happy with their record it wouldn't change my opinion that they haven't been overly impressive this year until Thursday, and that is only one game.

Sorry Figgy I call it as I see it, The best team in the NFL right now is the Titans. The Pats aren't even close. For you to say otherwise just shows that you are a homer and can't look at the games objectivley.

Back
Top Bottom