Miami claims WR Trevor Davis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami claims WR Trevor Davis

Like Davis as a returner and someone to stretch defenses a little. Might call him a poor man's Ted Ginn. Nice to have him for the final 4 games and maybe compete with Grant in training camp.

Never been a big Zenner fan, but he sure fits the Patriots model of reserve running back/special teamer.

Holy crap... looks like Zenner has been accepted into medical school and is delaying his entry until his NFL career is over.

Smart, I guess... if nothing else.

Watched Zenner play some in college. Played strong, could hit the hole quickly, and was very smart. Also could catch out of the backfield. Also plays special teams. We could do worse.

I was forced to play Zach Zenner in fantasy last year when he was with the Lions.

Always got me some points!

I still remember when Davis was arrested for saying bomb in an airport

Nice about Davis, not so excited about Zenner. We already have a backfield of guys who are only suited to play on passing downs, and that's all zenner is good for. But I guess we can't run anyway so might as well pass, pass, pass.

“Trevor Davis is moving on to his third team of the 2019 season.

Field Yates of ESPN reports that the Dolphins have claimed Davis off of waivers. He was cut loose by the Raiders on Monday.”

Fast forward next weeks headline..

“ Trevor Davis catches 5 catches for 86 yards and the winning TD against the Jets”

The Flores effect..

Eagles just release Mack Hollins. I would prefer Hollins as a receiver, but davis does also have special team value as a returner. I wouldn't be upset if the dropped Davis tomorrow and opted for Hollins instead, if his health issues are cleared. At 6'4 220 Hollins would be another big bodied receiver for the Dolphins to look at and he has decent speed too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom