Miami Could Trade Up For Rb Saquon Barkley At #6? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Could Trade Up For Rb Saquon Barkley At #6?

Miami is setup for a boring pick at 11. All of the hype has taken the QB's out of the mix and the hot Defensive prospects will all be gone as well. Snoozefest once again for us. Book it!

It's amusing hearing so many people saying you have to draft the best
player available yet when probably a generational running back and arguably
the best player in the draft potentially becomes within reach...

I'm not saying it would be the right or wrong pick only
how opinions change like New England Weather here

Well...Ricky couldn't overcome the personnel around him and neither can Barkley...even though we have a better QB, is our coaching staff better?...our oline?....our defense?....we are not ready as a team to give up so many picks fpr ANY one player
i didn't say i'd give up a boatload, i just said i'd do it if the price was right (not our second this year, not our first or second next year).

With t-bomb in the war room, ANYTHING goes.

I would BET on that not happening though.

It is BLUFF Season for the NFL.

I see them taking a more sensible pick like LB or Safety.

Picking a QB would be exciting though. I'd be fine with them taking the DT too.

Trading up would NOT be good, unless they manage to do it with a player trade

i didn't say i'd give up a boatload, i just said i'd do it if the price was right (not our second this year, not our first or second next year).

Yeah...I would love a play maker in the backfield ...I just don't know the cost....but I wouldn't give a boatload either...

I just couldn't/wouldn't do it at the expense of making our defense stronger in the back 7...outside of Chubb (not back 7), Edmunds, Smith I don't know who would immediately make us better on D at 11 or higher....

thoughts anyone?

Why in the world would the do that? The draft needs to hurry up and be over with. It's starting to get really ridiculous around here.

Back
Top Bottom