Miami Doing Due Diligence On Rosen -peter King | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Doing Due Diligence On Rosen -peter King

No on rosen man tired of qbs that have excuses attached to their names. (He had a bad oline) ok well i need a guy that can still produce with a bad oline how about that? Then when the oline is top notch hell be even better how about that too?

Or did he get them fired? Because it looks like he's about to be fired himself from a team that used a top ten pick on him just last year. Has an organization ever given up on a first round QB that fast? Im seriously asking.

That team sucked from top to bottom... the 2018 Dolphins were powerhouses compared to that abortion of a team... I hardly think you can hang that on a rookie quarterback with an awful O-line!

No on rosen man tired of qbs that have excuses attached to their names. (He had a bad oline) ok well i need a guy that can still produce with a bad oline how about that? Then when the oline is top notch hell be even better how about that too?

No quarterback can do it by himself... failure to acknowledge that just displays an ignorance of the game.

Klingler & Smith we’re drafted 7 years apart. No team has ever taken a QB in the first round in back to back drafts. The closest was Dallas- they took Aikman #1 & used their 1990 first round pick on Steve Walsh in the supplemental draft. A few teams have taken a QB in the first round a year after taking a QB in the 2nd round.

That all changed with the rookie wage scale... it is no longer a bad thing ... you can’t compare the era prior to the change !

What QB, let along a rookie QB had success with a bad O-line and no running game? How about that?

This playbook which Rosen has reportedly already learned is the 6th system that he's played under since start of college. He's had 2 OCs last season and was thrown into his first game in a 2minute drill. He was the 2nd best QB this time last year and there's a good chance that despite the cluster**** nothing's changed. Again, I'd happily trade a 2nd for him.

That all changed with the rookie wage scale... it is no longer a bad thing ... you can’t compare the era prior to the change !

The wage scale has been around for 8 years and it hasn’t happened in that time period either. Also, coaches & GMs are usually tied at the hip w/ a QB they took in the 1st round. The Cardinals’ situation is unique b/c the new coach is gone so soon after Rosen was drafted, so maybe they break the mold.

This playbook which Rosen has reportedly already learned is the 6th system that he's played under since start of college. He's had 2 OCs last season and was thrown into his first game in a 2minute drill. He was the 2nd best QB this time last year and there's a good chance that despite the cluster**** nothing's changed. Again, I'd happily trade a 2nd for him.
Let's see if we can fly a 3rd past them first.

The way I view it is if Rosen were to have stayed his senior year, where would he be ranked in this QB class?

Despite Haskins numbers, I might give Risen a SLIGHT edge over him...if for nothing else than experience.

Let's see if we can fly a 3rd past them first.
I would wait tell Thursday after first rd make move for him. bottom line Rosens was deal bad hand for 1st rd qb in nfl. he either swim or sank. he will not get thill17 rule 7 yr plan. but if he don't play good he most like will be backup qb in nfl.

it's been reported several times that they've already turned down a 2nd but are holding out for a 1st. If that doesn't happen, hopefully we'll have the highest second to offer.
They have until Thursday to make a choice with them having some type of leverage. After/If they choose Murray...they will take the best jacklegged deal they can get....

ARI dont know what they are doing. you can get fan be GM. it could be smoke screen get some one come up and get #1pick

I'd give him a shot if the price is right. If the Cards take Murray, Rosen's value to them will drop and they may be forced to take less than they would have wanted. They won't carry them both and I'm sure Rosen will want out quickly.

Back
Top Bottom