Miami Dolphin rookie #s and player # changes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin rookie #s and player # changes

I love that Phillips got 15, his college number. Maybe my next jersey. Didn’t think it would happen because Bowden had it. But he changed to a single digit.

I like Fuller at 3 and Waddle with 17 will make us all reminisce about the optimism we had with our last first rounder with that number.

I’m into the new number options. The single digits will be the hardest to get used to IMO.

I love that Phillips got 15, his college number. Maybe my next jersey. Didn’t think it would happen because Bowden had it. But he changed to a single digit.

I like Fuller at 3 and Waddle with 17 will make us all reminisce about the optimism we had with our last first rounder with that number.

I’m into the new number options. The single digits will be the hardest to get used to IMO.
Yeah the singles is just weird

Fuller can be ‘The Intimidator”!

So hang on, is this the new Jersey rule that was discussed? Single digit receiver numbers now? And corner?

not a fan

You‘ll get used to it fairly quickly. Assuming you watch high school or college ball, it probably never even phased you when watching those games.

Besides, isn’t the performance on the field more important to focus on than the numbers the players wear?

I'm ok with WR's on single digit numbers but not DB's

So hang on, is this the new Jersey rule that was discussed? Single digit receiver numbers now? And corner?

not a fan
Why is that.

The only numbers that really matter are O-linemen

not a fan
Agree. I'm not a get off my lawn type of guy, and I like the expansion of numbers for receivers. But.....we didn't need to go full psycho with allowing Edge, LBS, CBs, S, TE, RB, FB, WR to have basically ANY number but 50-70 and 90-99

I tend to watch more college football than professional football, so the new number rule is a welcome addition. In fact, it’s kind of silly to limit the numbers to begin with. As long as you know what players are ineligible receivers, who cares what number a player is wearing?

It'll be odd but fun to see an OLB wear #15

Not surprised Wadle got #17

Agree. I'm not a get off my lawn type of guy, and I like the expansion of numbers for receivers. But.....we didn't need to go full psycho with allowing Edge, LBS, CBs, S, TE, RB, FB, WR to have basically ANY number but 50-70 and 90-99

Tom Brady doesn't like the new rule.... so its gotta be good.... right?

Back
Top Bottom