Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

Did Twitter seriously just break less than two hours from free agency? :lol:

Help my twitter machine is broken.

giphy-2.gif

I have looked fwd to today since Week 17. Come on Twitter.

I dont know how anyone can follow sports in a serious way and not have a twitter account

I dont know how anyone can follow sports in a serious way and not have a twitter account

I got Fin Heaven.

No need for a twitter.

FH adds a certain flavor and spice to my daily sports news. From the trolls to the know it-alls to the debbie downers and negative nancys.

I'be been waiting since the end of the season for this day. I love ya'll!

:chuckle:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
A player getting an impressive amount of interest, assuming he’s a FA: DE Tyson Jackson. #Dolphins, #Browns, and #Falcons. Chiefs in it too

4-3 DT

43 dt my ass...tell rapaport or whover said that to go sniff glue

I guess I will have to wait for the paper to come in the morning to find out what happened. The good old days.

Not sure if this has already been posted but:

The Union-Tribune San Diego confirms the Chargers are "very much in the mix" for free agent DT Earl Mitchell, but that the Dolphins are his most-likely suitor.
Mitchell would be a much better fit for Miami's 4-3 than San Diego's 3-4, so if the Dolphins' offer is better by even a few dollars, it would be a no-brainer. Mitchell appears likely to come off the market before Tuesday is through.

Link: http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football-player-news

Back
Top Bottom