Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins - 2014 Free Agent Rumors

The only way I see us spending big for a WR is if somehow Mike Evans falls to us at 19 (extremely unlikely). We need a big guy to compliment Wallace/Hartline.

There are plenty of late round gems wrs in this draft that have more up side that Evans. Evans won't get any sepration off the line in the nfl.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 5s
Jets could land a corner after all; Dimitri Patterson visits today, per source with knowledge of the situation.

Just don't understand why we don't give Patterson a reasonable incentive type deal for about 2 years so he can earn his money by playing. Felt the same about Nolan Carroll.

Just don't understand why we don't give Patterson a reasonable incentive type deal for about 2 years so he can earn his money by playing. Felt the same about Nolan Carroll.

Probably because he is hurt all the time.

Howard Balzer ‏@HBalzer721 1m

WR Jacoby Ford visits Jets as well as OL Rich Ohrnberger. WR Marlon Moore has tryout with Bucs.

There are plenty of late round gems wrs in this draft that have more up side that Evans. Evans won't get any sepration off the line in the nfl.
You may be right but you realize that Gil Brandt has described Mike Evans as a great WR with the best hands he's seen since Calvin Johnson. Old Gil loves his Texans but he is still seen as a master of the draft and that is huge praise for Evans.

David Canter ‏@davidcanter 2m

Congratulations to #TeamDEC client @JorvorskieLane on signing with @TBBuccaneers & welcome back!!!!!

I'm not paying Patterson 3 mil even on a 1 year deal. He may play 5 games.

Did you see this in the comments?

"rolltide510 says:
Apr 1, 2014 5:24 PM
The one guy in 2012 who got a long term deal. Not the guys like Wheeler who were actually good, they got ‘show me’ contracts and showed different teams."

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Not sure what football he was watching last year...noticed this comment also..

He’s a pretty good player and a good fit for the Dolphins zone blocking scheme. With his ties to Miami’s OL coach wouldn’t be surprised at all if he signs with them for a 1 or 2 year deal on the cheap.

Back
Top Bottom