Miami Dolphins: 5 Best players under 25 on the roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: 5 Best players under 25 on the roster

I have defended Mac on here many times.

He is VERY good at what he does... he's a two-down run stuffer. He's an old-school, downhill player; if he played in the 60s or 70s, he'd be a star, but now that the NFL is a passing league, players of his type are not valued like they used to be. This does not make him a bad player, it makes him a role-player, and a very valuable weapon when he is used correctly.

He is VERY good at what he does... he's a two-down run stuffer. He's an old-school, downhill player; if he played in the 60s or 70s, he'd be a star, but now that the NFL is a passing league, players of his type are not valued like they used to be. This does not make him a bad player, it makes him a role-player, and a very valuable weapon when he is used correctly.
He's essentially a classic LB prodigy.

I have a hard time placing RM in any top 5 list at this time. He has some talent but so far he's been an average player. Part of it is the injury he had I'm sure. The fact is we got some LB's this off season because that was a weak spot.

Raekwon may not have the full repertoire figured out yet, but he is extremely good at what he does.
Young 24 year old..really scary seek and destroy linebacker, this dude will knock you out scary, like come get a concussion scary...still has to refine his backpedal and side to side mobility but I can see him expanding his zone coverage area that might keep him on the field more on third down..

Young 24 year old..really scary seek and destroy linebacker, this dude will knock you out scary, like come get a concussion scary...still has to refine his backpedal and side to side mobility but I can see him expanding his zone coverage area that might keep him on the field more on third down..
He's devastating in the run game, I really hope he can add that dimension.

Love the kid.

Star in the 60’s and 70’s? Hell, he’d be a star 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and even early 2000’s IMO. Wow how It’s changed so much the last 10-20 years.

Star in the 60’s and 70’s? Hell, he’d be a star 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and even early 2000’s IMO. Wow how It’s changed so much the last 10-20 years.
Let's not get carried away. Nobody is going to mistake him for Mike Singletary, or Jack Lambert just yet.

That being said, it is true, many of the greats of the past probably arent 3 down players today.

Let's not get carried away. Nobody is going to mistake him for Mike Singletary, or Jack Lambert just yet.

That being said, it is true, many of the greats of the past probably arent 3 down players today.
I said star not HOFer ??‍♂️

After year two for them (2021), there is a good possibility there could be at the very least 5 players from this draft class alone that easily be put in there.

Tua...On paper (And let's be honest, realistically) A STUD.

Austin Jackson...I know he's extremely raw, but also is extremely young, with very good size, ans very athletic. It's like getting a Porshe that needs fine tuning, this guy when it's all set andndine might be as good or better then the Tackles that went in front of him.

Noah Igbinoghene...Though new to playing defense, he has been a natural, forcing a 50% or less completion percentage against him...and he also is not afraid to hit, and is a premium return man.

Robert Hunt...A possible salution to the R-Tackle position, but if not, the guy can be a beast (Literally) at Guard.

Raekwon Davis...The sink or swim player, though he regressed in Alabama, the talent he holds if the coaches can get it out of him. Could be very impressive.

Curtis Weaver...The man after Tua, that I am most excited to see (Still can't believe where we got him). Though he will never win a BB or Fitness competition, he plays like a well oiled machine, and his relentless never say die attitude makes me believe once he puts it together, this is a shorter pudgier JT type nightmare in the making.

Malcolm Perry...The USA Navy version of the Swiss army Knife. He can pass, he can catch, and he can run. To say that possiblely this guy is going to make it confusing for defenses when he's on the field, might be an understatement.

Even some or all Players like Brandon Jones, Solomon Kindley, Jason Strowbridge...Even Blake Ferguson could become good or better then good players.

Add to that, all the young talent Miami got in FA, with the talent Miami already had and this team could be a very good team for quite a while.

Oh and before someone says it about the Draft...I know that past drafts show most of these players will not make it, but 5 or 6 players of 11 is possible, and there have been teams that hit most to all the draft pick...Let us hope we are among that group.

After year two for them (2021), there is a good possibility there could be at the very least 5 players from this draft class alone that easily be put in there.

Tua...On paper (And let's be honest, realistically) A STUD.

Austin Jackson...I know he's extremely raw, but also is extremely young, with very good size, ans very athletic. It's like getting a Porshe that needs fine tuning, this guy when it's all set andndine might be as good or better then the Tackles that went in front of him.

Noah Igbinoghene...Though new to playing defense, he has been a natural, forcing a 50% or less completion percentage against him...and he also is not afraid to hit, and is a premium return man.

Robert Hunt...A possible salution to the R-Tackle position, but if not, the guy can be a beast (Literally) at Guard.

Raekwon Davis...The sink or swim player, though he regressed in Alabama, the talent he holds if the coaches can get it out of him. Could be very impressive.

Curtis Weaver...The man after Tua, that I am most excited to see (Still can't believe where we got him). Though he will never win a BB or Fitness competition, he plays like a well oiled machine, and his relentless never say die attitude makes me believe once he puts it together, this is a shorter pudgier JT type nightmare in the making.

Malcolm Perry...The USA Navy version of the Swiss army Knife. He can pass, he can catch, and he can run. To say that possiblely this guy is going to make it confusing for defenses when he's on the field, might be an understatement.

Even some or all Players like Brandon Jones, Solomon Kindley, Jason Strowbridge...Even Blake Ferguson could become good or better then good players.

Add to that, all the young talent Miami got in FA, with the talent Miami already had and this team could be a very good team for quite a while.

Oh and before someone says it about the Draft...I know that past drafts show most of these players will not make it, but 5 or 6 players of 11 is possible, and there have been teams that hit most to all the draft pick...Let us hope we are among that group.

Don't want to disagree, but fans know EVERY team drafts a player(s) EVERY year who disappoint based on projected potential. Miami WILL see 1-2 of those. While I agree, a number of those guys look good, I worry about guys like Davis, NI, and Perry.

Back
Top Bottom