TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
Love the pick.

But that’s the lamest article I’ve ever read

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
We have no alpha recievers on the roster. Stills and possibly the hurt Wilson fit the catagory of good complementary recievers, Grant fits a role behind them and Forde and Part time Parker are a notch behind. If Williams can step up there is definitely a spot for him.

Mach2

Starter
Reaction score
Although I would never condone his actions concerning the domestic issues, I can forgive it.

He was what, 20 yrs old, at the time? Women can drive a young man insane if he is not equipped to deal with life on an emotional level.

It is, however a one time pass, IMO, and only because he didn't actually strike, or beat her.

As far as Williams the player, he is the closest thing we have to a physical "alpha" type wide out.

Athletically, he appears to be the real deal. I could see him being a diamond in the rough, and with some good coaching, the sky is the limit.

Hopefully he can lean on some of his teammates to help the boy becoma a man.

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Although I would never condone his actions concerning the domestic issues, I can forgive it.

He was what, 20 yrs old, at the time? Women can drive a young man insane if he is not equipped to deal with life on an emotional level.

It is, however a one time pass, IMO, and only because he didn't actually strike, or beat her.

As far as Williams the player, he is the closest thing we have to a physical "alpha" type wide out.

Athletically, he appears to be the real deal. I could see him being a diamond in the rough, and with some good coaching, the sky is the limit.

Hopefully he can lean on some of his teammates to help the boy becoma a man.
Enter the advantages of having a Brian Flores as your head coach as well, he is exactly what this young talent needs in his life..

Top Bottom