Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse"

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse"
clear.gif

I think the reason for the story being on the Dolphins is because Shepard Smith, the host, is a huge Dolphins fan. This story has his fingerprints all over it, if you ask me.

It's on right now. And there are some hot women on there. One of the four girls they're following is Maria (from last year's team). DAAAAYUM!!

Guys, check it out if you can. It's a whole bunch of hot chicks dancing in their UNDERWEAR the whole time. :eek: No pants or shorts allowed!!

FYI - It's on my REGULAR Fox channel. So it might be either or for you.

And guess who was dead center on the final squad.......AMBER!! Yay!!

I caught the end of the segment. Very easy on the eyes. :ladysman: Good excuse to watch women dance in underwear. :cool:

That new girl, Lauren(I think), is HOT!!! :eek:

Originally posted by booyeah_
That new girl, Lauren(I think), is HOT!!! :eek:

Okay, I watched the whole thing, and it was bogus... The married chick with the 2 kids was 10 times better AS A CHEERLEADER than the 18 year old beauty queen... kinda felt bad for her not winning when you could tell the judges thought the beauty queen sucked...

Man, I need football, I'm worrying about which cheerleaders make the cut...

Re: Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse"

Originally posted by dolphan39
clear.gif

If it wasn't for her curves and hair.. I'd SWEAR she was a he.. :barf:

Re: Re: Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse&quo

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

If it wasn't for her curves and hair.. I'd SWEAR she was a he.. :barf:

:confused: :huh:

Re: Re: Re: Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse&amp

Originally posted by WharfRat

:confused: :huh:

Look at her face...

Originally posted by T-ROCK

Okay, I watched the whole thing, and it was bogus... The married chick with the 2 kids was 10 times better AS A CHEERLEADER than the 18 year old beauty queen... kinda felt bad for her not winning when you could tell the judges thought the beauty queen sucked...

Man, I need football, I'm worrying about which cheerleaders make the cut...

Gee looks won out over talent.......who woulda thunk it :D :lol:

Ya she totally deserved to win. That beauty queen probably can't even name a phins player.

Also Chambers if your dissing woman like this........I want your castoffs dude lol.

Back
Top Bottom