Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse"

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Also Chambers if your dissing woman like this........I want your castoffs dude lol.

:lol:

Well, to me this chick is ugly as hell. Look at her hair line, looks like a wig if ya ask me. She ain't got nothing but a body, you wonna talk about fine women? Don't talk about any Fins cheerleaders.. :lol:

High school Miami girls look better..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

High school Miami girls look better..

Bah tell me if you find one looking that good at 20 though :tongue: Remember......most of us aren't under 20 around here.

Haha.. Ya want MY castoffs?

dancerhead02_ashley2-1.jpg

The REAL Miami chicks, Heat dancers. They have SOUL and they know how to move it. These Dolphins cheerleaders dance to "Sweet Home Alabama" and garbage like that. Haha..

Top that VanDolFan! ;)

Show me a Dolphins cheerleader that can move like a Heat one.. Heat cheerleaders have the groove man. They know how to work it, and what songs to work it to. The Dolphins cheerleaders have NO rhythm and basically don't know what they are doing when rap comes on. The Heat dancers on the other hand.. they know what they are doing, that's why the DJ at American Airlines Arina doesn't waste time playing country music and rock and all of those stuff..

-No offense to the people who like rock/country.. but it just doesn't fit the mood of getting hyped for a sports game.. :tongue:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
I don't care how they move (unless they are on top of me).

Haha.. I feel ya on that one bro. That's why you gotta go to the Heat games! Who cares if they suck! :lol:

Man.. we need to just make this stuck and a cheerleading post..

The special was kind of weird...

they spent all that time building up the mom...
and then they went with the 18 year old beauty queen after ripping her the entire segment...

Didn't seem to make sense...

and I am not sure that it really portrayed Cheerleaders
in a good light.

Re: The special was kind of weird...

Originally posted by RHoffman
they spent all that time building up the mom...
and then they went with the 18 year old beauty queen after ripping her the entire segment...

Didn't seem to make sense...

and I am not sure that it really portrayed Cheerleaders
in a good light.

But they got us to watch, didn't they???

I had to laugh when the sorta chubby chick was dancing...

The Mom shoulda won...

Some of those Phins cheerleaders can really move. Trust me. But they get to don't pick the music. And they don't get to pick the way they get to dance.

And that's the rub. And that's why my ex quit the squad before she ever got started. She didn't like the way they perform and dance. Kind of a waste of talent in many cases. So she went back to COLLEGE cheering.

I watched it last night and thought the mother of 2 got jobbed by the "selection committee". That 18 year old is HOTT, however, she wasn't as good of a dancer AND she's got how many more years to make the squad. Why not go with the mother for a season and tell Lauren to come back next season for the tryouts?

I got admit Clump...

I was pretty underwhelmed by the selection committee...
I thought we would have done a much better job.
:D

I'd throw a few blondes and redheads

in...but I am partial to brunettes...

and quite honestly...given a few closeups...
I think I might do a better job than "the selection committee"

But, one other thing............why would some of those beached whales even try out :shakeno: Come on, one had more rolls than Rolls Royce :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom