Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse"

Yeah, some of those chicks had no business being there.

The 18-year old had an awesome body. Not as tight as the other chicks. But still hot. Still, she kinda put me off. Seemed sorta lame in her personality. And she couldn't dance.

I think the Fox cameras probably painted a different picture than what really happened with the Mom. They said she was really stiff. And we didn't get to see her dance nearly as much as the 18-year old.

One things for sure.....Maria was hot, had a kickass tight body, and could really dance. They should have showed her all damn day. :)

Maria doesn't do much for me...

just way TOO much make-up...
I am suprised quite honestly that many of them aren't as hot as you would think they would be.

Oh and yes Clump...

its obviously all about Looks and Silicone...
consider when they said that Grogan would actually pull them from the line-up if they weren't essentially filling out the outfit.

I kinda of wonder what the intention

of the Pulse was in running the segment...if it was to make Cheerleading tryouts look like a serious competition with some integrity...

I think it failed miserably...

if it was run just for ratings...well I watched.:D :D

What bothered me is how they MAKE them wear a bunch of makeup. Criticising them for not looking like a freaking mime. I don't know about you guys, but I hate excessive makeup on chicks. I love when a girl can wear little or no makeup and look gorgeous.

Cheerleaders essentially wear stage make-up... it's meant to make facial features discernible to people sitting 40 yards away. Put a camera up close on that and it can be a little overwhelming.

But, yeah... I'd prefer they wear less. And I ain't just talkin mascara here.

:hail: hot lil hardbody cheerleaders

Re: Re: Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Tryouts On FOX News Channel's "The Pulse&quo

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

If it wasn't for her curves and hair.. I'd SWEAR she was a he.. :barf:

Aren't you the guy who said Anna Kournikova was ugly?

Back
Top Bottom