Miami Dolphins Coaching Search: Players Endorse Darren Rizzi’s Candidacy | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Coaching Search: Players Endorse Darren Rizzi’s Candidacy

Rizzi is right under our noses. We could have already interviewed him for the job. I think the Dolphins are giving him some time to reach out and see what kind of staff he could put together.

Those players on the fins are sellouts to make comments, they are 70% of the reason why coaches get fired, and they don't realize that they were part of the problem, just ask, Jesse Davis, Laremy Tunsil, Ted Larsen, Juan Howard and the rest of that underperforming offensive line that picked up a paycheck. Tannehill is fine at QB but somebody has to realize that for him to be effective they will have to block somebody.

I'm warming up to Rizzi. Our special teams was always the best and most prepared compared to the other units. If a problem occurred in game adjustments were made. The players seemed to play hard and knew there roles. Rizzi has some fire and players play hard for him. He also helped with coaching when Campbell took over.

Our track record with picking head coaches have pretty much sucked the last 20 years. Gase offensive Guru?, Philbin offensive coordinator who never coordinated, Sparano...I think OL coach, Cameron offensive coordinator.......so what we got to lose with Rizzi Special team coach. If he sucks were picking near the top in 2020.

Those players on the fins are sellouts to make comments, they are 70% of the reason why coaches get fired, and they don't realize that they were part of the problem, just ask, Jesse Davis, Laremy Tunsil, Ted Larsen, Juan Howard and the rest of that underperforming offensive line that picked up a paycheck. Tannehill is fine at QB but somebody has to realize that for him to be effective they will have to block somebody.
Juwan Howard????

Been in the liquor cabinet, have you?

Back
Top Bottom