Miami Dolphins Considered One Of The Most Boring Teams In The Nfl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Considered One Of The Most Boring Teams In The Nfl

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Dolphins (5-6) were considered one of eight of the most boring teams in the NFL this season, according to a Friday post from SI’s MMQB podcast group.

“No franchise has simply plodded along quite like the Dolphins,” wrote Mitch Goldich, who added that quarterback Ryan Tannehill’s era has been “extended run of mediocrity.”
This is not to say the Dolphins are a bad team or poorly coached. Rather, there is simply nothing particularly interesting about them. They have a boring coach and a boring quarterback [Tannehill] who is injured a lot,” Andrew Brandt wrote.

“They seem to always be a team — albeit with some success — that’s a year away from being a year away.”

Another writer named the Jaguars as the most boring team, but not before taking a dig at the Dolphins after last week’s 27-24 loss to the Colts.

More here:
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...dolphins-nfl-boring-teams-20181130-story.html

Guess this isn’t really news

To be fair - and I know it was a loss - but the game at indy was far from boring. These guys picked the wrong week to write that crap.

To be fair - and I know it was a loss - but the game at indy was far from boring. These guys picked the wrong week to write that crap.
I agree that New England is boring too. But I would kill for boring wins. That 2000 ravens team was one boring team compared to the exciting 99 rams teams lol

That's why I think the team really needs to focus on building and offense. Even if the team is losing but scoring 28 points per week fans won't be bored. Build a great defense with a weak offense still results in a lot of boring football.

One million percent... this has been a very vanilla team for years. We need a gunslinger QB like Marino was.

For me it's like, even when they have a nice play or nice drive in my mind I'm like they're really not good anyways, this touchdown doesn't even matter.

Back
Top Bottom