Miami Dolphins Defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Defense

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
I kille the Fins D coming into this game that they did not fair well versus elite QB's. While they did not win the game, I am pleased with how the D played overall. Good pressure. Played the run well and were put into some tough spots by the HC and offense.

Who knows what the offense will look like from here on out, but I think Mike Nolan deserves strong consideration to return next year. There is a lot of material and potential to get better.

If Sparano is gone I think Nolan leaves. He didn't want to stay last offseason.

agreed. played pretty good overall. had soem early pressure and sacks on vick. I think we didnt' allow a point in the second half.

at least 7 points is due to the eagles starting at the 1 yard line off the matt moore interception.

phillip merling was all over today, good to see that. like sean smith with the interception, and the punt block was a sight for sore eyes as well.

If Sparano is gone I think Nolan leaves. He didn't want to stay last offseason.

a sacrifice i can live with, Nolans D has been pretty bad at times this year. Let the new coach pick his damn people. Dont get me wrong I like Nolan but the d has been a dissapointment this year

I agree. They played well, it's tough to get Vick let alone bring him down. A lot of the Eagle offense came from our mistakes I think. But still, a decent effort by the D today

Can I adjust the argument? The 3-4 should stay. In my mind, I think we need to eliminate 4-3 candidates.

a sacrifice i can live with, Nolans D has been pretty bad at times this year. Let the new coach pick his damn people. Dont get me wrong I like Nolan but the d has been a dissapointment this year

I agree. The stench of Tuna needs to be removed. Let the new regime bring in their guys. I like Nolan a lot, but if Sparano's not back, which he better not be, than Mike Nolan will move on to better things. Maybe fill the void Rob Ryan leaves in Dallas.

Can I adjust the argument? The 3-4 should stay. In my mind, I think we need to eliminate 4-3 candidates.

dont agree on that either. Lets get the best coach possible and let him run his system. the 3-4 has still yielded us three staright losing seasons . I dont care what we run as long as we win

3-4 is nice but with how expensive Soali might be, it might be better to adopt a 4-3.

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE!!!! this was a testament to the players and their a ability to stick it to the other teams ... God I love watching them play .. they are a rough and tough bunch!!! they played lights out today!!! Good enough to WIN IMHO ... this game falls solely on the OFFENSIVE LINE and their piss poor play .. they had no answer to Philly's defense line!!! as a Dolphin fan I am DAMN PROUD of the Defense!!! they may not have a true superstar, BUT man do they play well together ... to those who still think Jake Long wasn't worth the pick, think again, NOT sure Matt Ryan would have survived today's onslaught by Philly!!! believe it or not I still think they need another corner even with the Defense's solid play lately ... QB and RT or RG are the missing pieces on offense!!!

defense played really well today. shut down mccoy, 27 rush 38 yds. ugly stats.

eagles passing game never really got into sync either. if the defense plays like that with consistency next season, we can be dangerous.

3-4 is nice but with how expensive Soali might be, it might be better to adopt a 4-3.

Well Solai price tag has went down alot over the year. He wont get franchise type money next year. In fact this season probably cost him and Wake a pretty penny

Back
Top Bottom