Miami Dolphins Draft Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Draft Thread

:woot:I dont us picking a WR till maybe 3rd around, I think we need someone with lil or alot of exprince to make big plays plus lead or youngsters....

Real, looking forward to your rankings and mock, should be interesting and insightful.

Last night I went to my DVR and watched 3 games from the last NCAA season to watch Earl Thomas, CJ Spiller, and Rolando McClain. Throw in Dez Bryant and ideally we all would want one of these to fall to us at #12 and one of them will. I love all four players to the core but if CJ Spiller falls to us he HAS to be ur pick. Watch the ACC Titl game against Georgia Tech and his perfromance is absolutly breath-taking.

Anyone interested in having a weekly Draft Chat? Maybe the Mods can create a chat room or a special thread for it. Tuesdays and Thursdays work for me? Anyone interested

I don't see MIA taking another Wildcat player, which is probably what Spiller would be in our bruiser system. With Ronnie Brown as the between the tackles bruiser, Ricky will be the Wildcat for one more year, and probably keep 4 RBs since we would need Ricky's replacement for the following year, which I would think would be Hilliard and Sheets and drop Cobbs.

But even if Williams went down, I could see MIA using Pat White as the Wildcat in motion while ROnnie takes the snap as the Wildcat guy basically runs in motion to either take the handoff at fullspeed (which Pat White looks the part of) or is a decoy and can become an option to pitch to for a pass, which Pat White looks the part of, or decoy WR that can step back and take a pitch for the pass (as Pennington did to Cobbs last year, which White looks the part of).

So I just don't see the place for Spiller, especially at the cost of a more dire hole to fill like ILB, OLB, NT, TE, FS, WR.

Spiller is much more than just a Wild-Cat player he might be the best running back I have ever scouted with the exception of Adrian Peterson or LaDanian Tomlinson

Does anyone have a vid of Sean Weatherspoon I can watch? I've only found one of his highlights that's about 2 mins long.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

OK. Several questions:

1. Does Bell have 3rd round value?
2. Does Fasano have 3-4th round value?

a. What is the likelihood ILB Daryl Washington being at #43?
b. What is the likelihood of OG Brandon Carter being at 74?
c. Likelihood of OLB Sam Maxwell and ILB Phillip Dillard being in 4th?

Targeting:
1. OLB Brandon Graham
2. ILB Daryl Washington
3. OG Brandon Carter
3. ILB Phillip Dillard
4. OLB Sam Maxwell
4. One of UM's TEs

Spiller is much more than just a Wild-Cat player he might be the best running back I have ever scouted with the exception of Adrian Peterson or LaDanian Tomlinson
He is a bad man.... if we have the opportunity we will have to pull the trigger.

He is a bad man.... if we have the opportunity we will have to pull the trigger.
he is going to be there.along with a couple of other guys everybody wants.it's going to make a great debate for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom