Miami Dolphins Draft Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Draft Thread

How do you know Riley cooper's sexual preference? Also, what does it matter regarding his football abilitites? Cooper is a good player and I am sure rooming with Tebow that they got their fair share of ladies.

Why wouldn't you take Spiller at #12. So far you don't like Earl Thomas, CJ Spiller, and Jimmy Graham so let me ask you a question. Who do you like? I absolutly love Spiller and Thomas. Graham is a great prospect in Round 4;

" Senior Bowl, Tuesday: Another player making a change in position this week is Missouri linebacker Sean Weatherspoon. There's no questioning his production, and he could have the size to play inside at 6-1, 241, if he can stay at that weight during the season. He slid through trash to make plays in the run game Tuesday, and made life tough on running backs running routes in his area by pounding them within the five-yard window. - Rob Rang and Chad Reuter, The Sports Xchange, NFLDraftScout.com "[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-2]

[/SIZE][/FONT]I'm wanting us to draft this guy more and more.

There is a notion going around that Brandon Spikes could fall out of the 1st round all together because he is considered "slow". If this guy falls to Round 2 we should take him even if we took McClain in Round 1.

oh my god that would be so sexy

How do you know Riley cooper's sexual preference? Also, what does it matter regarding his football abilitites? Cooper is a good player and I am sure rooming with Tebow that they got their fair share of ladies.

that doesn't help your case since Tebow is a virgin. However, Tebow is a born again Christian, so that could be a sign that Cooper wasn't up to any of those shanagans...:pray:

A safety I am intrigued by is Jonathon Amaya of Nevada. I watched a few Nevada games and he was rarely targeted. The ball went away from him. He played SS mostly. Reminds me of Bell. A real good tackler and will run down people from the opposite side of the field.

Well, it matters a lot, actually. We may have a receiver that would actually be looking for contact :lol:

that doesn't help your case since Tebow is a virgin. However, Tebow is a born again Christian, so that could be a sign that Cooper wasn't up to any of those shanagans...:pray:

Nope, Coops a class A d-bag. Even though he roomed with Tebow, Riley certainty got into his fair share of shenanigans, but a ladies man none-the-less.

Pre-Combine Top 5 by Position

QB
1. Jimmy Clausen-Notre Dame
2. Sam Bradford-Oklahoma
3. Tony Pike-Cincinnati
4. Jevan Snead-Mississippi
5. Tim Tebow-Florida

RB
1, CJ Spiller-Clemson
2. Jahvid Best-RB-California
3. Ryan Matthews-Fresno State
4. Jonathan Dwyer-Georgia Tech
5. Joe McKnight-USC

TE:
1. Jermaine Gresham-Oklahoma
2. Rob Gronkowski-Arizona
3. Aaron Hernandez-Florida
4. Ed Dickson-Oregon
5. Jimmy Graham-Miami

WR:
1. Dez Bryant-Oklahoma State
2. Arrelious Benn-Illinois
3. Golden Tate-Notre Dame
4. Mardy Gilyard-Cincinnati
5. Demaryius Thomas-Georgia Tech

OC:
1. Maurkice Pouncey-Florida
2. Matt Tennant-Boston College
3. JD Walton-Baylor
4. John Estest-Hawaii
5. Ted Larsen-NC State

OG:
1. Mike Iupati-Idaho
2. Jon Asomoah-Illinois
3. Mike Johnson-Alabama
4. John Jerry-Mississippi
5. Sergio Render-Virginia Tech

OT:
1. Russell Okung-Oklahoma State
2. Anthony Davis-Rutgers
3. Bryan Bulaga-Iowa
4. Bruce Campbell-Maryland
5. Trent Williams-Oklahoma

DT
1. Ndamukong Suh-Nebraska
2. Gerald McCoy-Oklahoma
3. Dan Williams-Tennessee
4. Jared Odrick-Penn State
5. Terrence Cody-Alabama

DE (4-3)
1. Everson Griffen-USC
2. Carlos Dunlap-Florida
3. Greg Hardy-Mississippi
4. Corey Wootton-Northwestern
5. George Selvie-South Florida

Outside Linebacker (3-4)
1. Jason Paul Pierre-South Florida
2. Sergio Kindle-Texas
3. Brandon Graham-Michigan
4. Jerry Hughes-TCU
5. Eric Norwood-South Carolina

OLB (4-3)
1. Sean Weatherspoon-MIssouri
2. Daryl Washington-TCU
3. AJ Edds-Iowa
4. Roddrick Muckelroy-Texas
5. Perry Riley-LSU

ILB:
1. Rolando McClain-Alabama
2. Brandon Spikes-Florida
3. Daryl Sharpton-Miami Fl
4. Micah Johnson-Kentucky
5. Sean Lee-Penn State

FS:
1. Earl Thomas-Texas
2. Eric Berry-Tennessee
3. Nate Allen-South Florida
4. Chad Jones--LSU
5. Terrell Skinner-Maryland

SS:
1. Taylor Mays-USC
2. Myron Rolle-Florida State
3. Reshad Jones-Georgia
4. Kurt Coleman-Ohio State
5. Harry Coleman-LSU

CB
1. Joe Haden-Florida
2. Devin McCourty-Rutgers
3. Kyle Wilson-Boise State
4. Patrick Robinson-Florida State
5. Perrish Cox-Oklahoma State

Pre-Combine Top 5 by Position

QB
1. Jimmy Clausen-Notre Dame
2. Sam Bradford-Oklahoma
3. Tony Pike-Cincinnati
4. Jevan Snead-Mississippi
5. Tim Tebow-Florida

Outside Linebacker (3-4)
1. Jason Paul Pierre-South Florida
2. Sergio Kindle-Texas
3. Brandon Graham-Michigan
4. Jerry Hughes-TCU
5. Eric Norwood-South Carolina

FS:
1. Earl Thomas-Texas
2. Eric Berry-Tennessee
3. Nate Allen-South Florida
4. Chad Jones--LSU
5. Terrell Skinner-Maryland

I think Bradford's accuracy raises him above any QB in this class and would have to rank him number 1 for that alone.

Paul Pierre's athleticism and upside is certainly a plus but I just don't see how you could place a player who only has one year at the major college level with average production as the best at the OLB position.

Eric Berry is the best FS, period. Quite possibly the best player in the draft IMO.

Have a strange feeling, that our draft is going to be Dez Bryant, Cam Thomas, Ricky Sapp and McCluster. We are going to sign Dansby to be our inside backer

I've gotta say Graham is currently my favorite OLB, Berry FS, Bradford QB, Spiller at RB (although I see a bunch of mediocre and compliment backs in this draft), Cody at NT, Gresham at TE, McClain at ILB, Hadan at CB, I also think Major Wright could be one hell of a SS in the NFL (even though he played FS at Florida).

DRAFT:
1. WR Rejus Benn
2. WR Jordan Shipley
3. RB Joe McKnight/Ben Tate
4. LB Jamar Chenney/DT Jeff Owens/Linval Joseph
6. CB Roderick Rollins
6. S Marcellus Bowman/Kurt Coleman/ Anderson Russell
6. LB Mike Mclaughlin
7. LB Antonio Coleman
7. LB Cameron Sheffield

Back
Top Bottom