Miami Dolphins Excited About Isaiah Ford’s ‘very Productive’ Spring | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Excited About Isaiah Ford’s ‘very Productive’ Spring

I mean he did score in fades plenty of the time there. More than Parker lol.

This whole Carroo situation stll bothers me, what a major mistake when you consider what we gave up for the pick.

He might have a chance witth better and more consistent QB play but it’s show me time or...
Looks like a mistake for sure. But at least it wasn't a first round blunder. Miami was looking for another potential starter in the third round range. Would love to have those picks back, but still think Miami fans make a little too big of deal considering it was a mid-round gamble.

When Caroo was drafted, Parker looked unimpressive and made of glass. Caroo was insurance Parker was a total bust.
I agree. Ford maybe as well. Miami keeps bringing in a lot of receivers. I think that says a bit about Parker and his lack of consistent production to date.

In your 2 of 3 ... I will take Ford and Derby all day long ....

Unless, Gray has a change of heart, I give him zero chance .... and i’d say the same about Carroo ....

To stick, both of them have to have ‘lights out’ training camps .... and I don’t see that happening (and neither is a STs stalwart) ...
I will take Ford and Gray all week long. They got away from Gray last year, plus it gives you an emergency QB. Derby looks still out on the field to me.

Gray is safe. He's a way better blocker then Darby who had a chance to shine but never did. He is gonna be in a battle for 4th if we keep 4 with Escobar

Back
Top Bottom