Miami Dolphins Expected ‘a Lot More’ From Kiko Alonso, So Will They Get It In 2018? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Expected ‘a Lot More’ From Kiko Alonso, So Will They Get It In 2018?

Regarding Kiko I always said, you don’t get DROY by being a bad football player. He has compentant play around him and he’s showing his very impressive athleticism and instincts. His weakness is coverage, we all know that, but there are no QBs in this league whose eyes don’t light up when they see a LB covering a WR.

I knew what we had from the beginning, at times having to actually defend him from the get his butt out of here crowd. I wanted him here.

He has way too much heart to be gotten rid of. If anything I wish we had an entire defense of players with Kiko's heart and intensity.

Kiko is on all pro pace.

His weak coverage skills has resulted in two interceptions and five passes defenses, which are both near the top for linebackers.

He’s absolutely balling this year. He has 5! Yes 5 turnovers. 2 picks and 3 FF with a fumble recovery I think.

He’s killing it. His direct improvement is because Chef and Baker are playing good ball too and it frees him up to do what he does best. Seek ball.

awww, the classic lets dig up a post that had been dead for 3 months to say told you so on something a lot already agreed on. love those. I said likewise in many of the other 10 posts on this offseason topic. how come nonever digs into the depths to dig up a post a year later and said "well I ****ed that one up"?

Back
Top Bottom