Miami Dolphins Fans Should Not Sleep On Jaryd Jones-smith

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I like to keep an open mind and I always allow for improvement but if the Texans couldn’t use him I can’t get my hopes up. They’ve been a bigger mess than Miami at OL.

cafinfan408

Punching Bag
Reaction score
I like to keep an open mind and I always allow for improvement but if the Texans couldn’t use him I can’t get my hopes up. They’ve been a bigger mess than Miami at OL.
and Evan Mathis could not even make it on the Dolphins and they have been crap at the position forever... sometimes players get better as they age

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
and Evan Mathis could not even make it on the Dolphins and they have been crap at the position forever... sometimes players get better as they age
Hoping this is the case. We’re due.

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I agree with you, and I also thought about that, but then I remember some years ago the Giants also could not use Cameron Wake (Thank you Giants...By the way), so though they are very rare, it is possible a team gets rid of a player to early, and misses out on a quality to rare talent later on.

Mach2

Starter
Reaction score
I was looking inti his combine #s, and scout report.

Said he was highly rated as a jr., but injury set him back his sr. year.

Strength and 3cone were substandard, but other "measurables" were not bad.

Perhaps a late bloomer?

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
The story on JJS pretty much starts and ends with his absolutely ridiculous wing span. Biggest I've ever seen. He marries that with some pretty good athleticism to get out into space.

Yeah, he's one to watch. He might be the third best tackle on the roster.

srp1979

Scout Team
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm not excited about and undrafted guy that was in the AAFL last year. Sigh

Top Bottom