Miami Dolphins: Free Agency 2021 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Free Agency 2021

Cutting Flowers results in dead money, but next year we can clear 10 mil clean when we cut him.

He might just turn it around next year if he gets healthy, but I doubt hit, I think he has heart problem. non physical.

Karras, Biegel, Fitz, and Roberts. All for depth.
I think at his age, Ryan Fitzpatrick has little interest in being a backup. I know he had considered retiring before he signed with us two years ago.

19 players and none of them are must sign. If we need to fill out roster: Biegle, Needham and maybe Fitz.

And all of those projected market values are grossly inflated considering the cap situation and all the money teams lost this last year. Most of those guys are looking at veteran minimum and not multi million dollar deals.
Yep. I think you are going to see a lot of teams bring back their guys at minimum deals as they are going to find the market isn't there.

I really liked Needham this year. But seeing him in the Buffalo game was so painful. I hope he watches that game tape 1,000,000 times this off-season.

Agreed it was painful. But that was more a product of exploiting Cover 0. You go all out blitz and barely get there while the other team isolates your slot on their fast guy with the entire field to work with.

Most NFL CBs are losing that battle.

Last edited:
Haak,Biegel,and all of our ERFA's. Maybe Fitz depending on what other moves are made.

Keep in mind the cap is going down and a third of the league is already in the red going into this off season. It is going to be nuts out there.

There will,undoubtedly, be a bunch of huge bargains in free agency this year. There will be no sense in bringing back mediocre veterans when there may be top tier veterans available at rock bottom prices.

I think there will be a lot of top veteran free agents signing one year deals and hoping to get a better contract next year when the cap goes back up.
Agree w this. I might also bring Roberts back.

Agreed it was painful. But that's was more a product of exploiting Cover 0. You go all out blitz and barely get there while the other team isolates your slot on their fast guy with the entire field to work with.

Most NFL CBs are losing that battle.
I agree he wasn’t entirely to blame for that. I also really liked several performances of his throughout the year, he showed a lot of promise.

I agree he wasn’t entirely to blame for that. I also really liked several performances of his throughout the year, he showed a lot of promise.

He's had an outstanding year! I personally hate the single high we run and having B.McCain back there doesn't help.

He's never around on any of the long plays we've given up this year and when he is there he can't make a tackle.

I think at his age, Ryan Fitzpatrick has little interest in being a backup. I know he had considered retiring before he signed with us two years ago.
We should hire a new OC and Fitz as the QB coach

If he doesn’t want to be in that role again he obviously won’t be brought back.

I disagree, at his age, it is perfect. I think he loves to be involved with a team, and he would be a great backup QB. He knows he will be in the playoffs next year with the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom