Miami Dolphins: Great? Not yet, but they have potential! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Great? Not yet, but they have potential!

Hey junc it's week ****in 6. What happens if lt goes down??? Sanchez wills return to form soon as the 2 should be 4 picks he threw show. U barely beat us and pats we beat ourselves. Ur a ****in nerd. I want to fight u. I'm in jersey. Let me know where
u want to meet me. Cmon I'll give u a handicap. Please
002kcp3d-1.gif

Whoa I bought a wake jersey last year before this entire world was on his dick. Must be doing something wrong.

It's not flying across Country? It's not the west coast but it's across the Country and a long flight on a short week in a tough place to play w/ that altitude. In all my years watching the Jets I can remember one other win in Denver(1999) so it's a pretty big deal after a big Mon Night win, flying across Country on a short week playing in tough place to play w/ everything going against us.

Considering that the distance between Newark-Denver is only maybe 120miles further than Fort Lauderdale to Minneapolis surely you'd agree that the Fins deserve even more props for having to make a similar trip and play in one of the most proven-to-be home team advantageous homer domes in the league?

Considering that the distance between Newark-Denver is only maybe 120miles further than Fort Lauderdale to Minneapolis surely you'd agree that the Fins deserve even more props for having to make a similar trip and play in one of the most proven-to-be home team advantageous homer domes in the league?

Yes this would be the dome that has the noise rate of 150,000 people yet there are only 75,000 in the stands :ponder:

It's not flying across Country? It's not the west coast but it's across the Country and a long flight on a short week in a tough place to play w/ that altitude. In all my years watching the Jets I can remember one other win in Denver(1999) so it's a pretty big deal after a big Mon Night win, flying across Country on a short week playing in tough place to play w/ everything going against us.

So then say we went in the road and won in a tough environment! He let me help you! The Dolphins went in to a hostile environment one of the toughest places to place, just line Mile High Stadium. We played a injury rattled team just like the Jets did. We didn't play great, but we won! See how ****ing easy that was?

No your plane flight had nothing to do with it you still left on the same day you always do.

i agree with the thread title that this team has potential to do some things this year...but there is no doubt in my mind that to date we aren't playing the game at a serious contender level

we'll see what week 6 brings...

North to south is never a problem, well unless we are talking about taking off out of Newark flying directly north over a polar route and landing in Tokyo. You have to cross a few time zones. The big problem for NFL teams is when they do it in back to back weeks.

North to south is never a problem, well unless we are talking about taking off out of Newark flying directly north over a polar route and landing in Tokyo. You have to cross a few time zones. The big problem for NFL teams is when they do it in back to back weeks.

Interesting you bring up the travel effecting you only in one direction. When living in Japan I made the trip many times and traveling west back to Japan, never gave me a problem with jet lag. It was coming east that it took a couple of days to adjust

who else is nervous knowing that flynryan might be the pilot of the plane they are on???

lol...color me petrified :lol:

Can you put together a win streak again before we start seeing words like "great"? You came off losing two straight div games at home and beat up a badly beaten up GB team. Good win but let's not go crazy.

Can you go to a Jests board? You opinion means nothing to us.

Did they do that on a short week? Yes I give Miami credit for winning at GB and at Minny.

So then say we went in the road and won in a tough environment! He let me help you! The Dolphins went in to a hostile environment one of the toughest places to place, just line Mile High Stadium. We played a injury rattled team just like the Jets did. We didn't play great, but we won! See how ****ing easy that was?

No your plane flight had nothing to do with it you still left on the same day you always do.

I didn't bring up the injury excuse, a dolphin fan did. I simply replied that Miami faced simialr circumstances EXCEPT GB had more key guys out(imagine playing that game w/o Wake? that is what GB did w/o Matthews) and we had a short week while you guys were coming off your bye.

I was never saying the travel kileld us but we did have to travel across Countyr on a short week and they left a day early. That cuts into preparation.

who else is nervous knowing that flynryan might be the pilot of the plane they are on???

lol...color me petrified :lol:

I would color you handcuffed and arrested for making that comment on my airplane. Causing fear and panic on an airliner is a federal offense and well you just caused me to leave my duty station so that is another federal offense! You want to draw some ridiculous assumptions over a football message board then I will gladly show you not only how professional I am but how serious I take my responsibilities to my passengers, and their safety!

Back
Top Bottom