Miami Dolphins: Great? Not yet, but they have potential! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Great? Not yet, but they have potential!

Let me know when they stop counting home games b/c your total win streak right now is 1.

I speak the truth, if that pisses people off so be it but I don't intentionally try to post things to piss people off. I write what I believe and I back it up w/ facts.
you said a streak, well thats a streak, or do you only care to argue semantics when it suits you?

yes I am very insecure:lol:

Do you get I am a regular here? I add my educated opinion into many threads which are more appreciated than 3rd grade style insult posts like you have posted towards me.
no your a jets homer all the way.u think sanchez is way better than henne just cause he was handed a playoff run.delhome and grossman also made it to championship games. mark has yet to throw for 300 yards and he has the lowest comp ratio,and u say some bs like u cant judge a qb off of comp ratio or yards per game.your the biggest homer its not even funny and we dont care about your oppinion cause its bs.sanchez is garbage and trust me everyone will know it soon.si juat had a story about sanchez being a top 5 over rated qb but im sure u will have some positive on sanchez to argue.

I would color you handcuffed and arrested for making that comment on my airplane. Causing fear and panic on an airliner is a federal offense and well you just caused me to leave my duty station so that is another federal offense! You want to draw some ridiculous assumptions over a football message board then I will gladly show you not only how professional I am but how serious I take my responsibilities to my passengers, and their safety!

i'm hoping this has a sense of humor tint to it...

you said a streak, well thats a streak, or do you only care to argue semantics when it suits you?

:rolleyes2:

I wrote a "win streak", not a road win streak. Your current winning streak is at 1.

I wrote a "win streak", not a road win streak. Your current winning streak is at 1.

Come on guys we are paying way too much attention to junc. This kind of attention gets him excited. We wouldnt want him to get his key board sticky.

I get it but it is implying they are on the verge of being great and that could be the case but coming off losing 2 home division games then winning in OT against a beat up team I think that inference is a bit premature.

Does it really affects you?, Or can you leave with it...... and your team 5-1 record. I do know that if my team were 5-1 I would not bother to get on other boards and care about their fans having some hope, unless of course .... I AM AFRAID of that team!!!!!!

I get it but it is implying they are on the verge of being great and that could be the case but coming off losing 2 home division games then winning in OT against a beat up team I think that inference is a bit premature.

a beat up packers team is still a VERY good team. and we're missing players too. i hate excuses, you play with what you have.

You are getting way too picky here Junc. There isn't a lack of objectivity when you are just saying you see alot of potential in the team. Saying a team is great today when it obviously isn't lacks objectivity. Just back off and let us talk positively about this team. We've had enough negative nancy's within our own fan base, we don't need one from our rival as well telling us to stop talking so positively about your team.

You are getting way too picky here Junc. There isn't a lack of objectivity when you are just saying you see alot of potential in the team. Saying a team is great today when it obviously isn't lacks objectivity. Just back off and let us talk positively about this team. We've had enough negative nancy's within our own fan base, we don't need one from our rival as well telling us to stop talking so positively about your team.

I posted positive posts during the losing streak, I'm fair in my evaluations. I don't think the word great should be anywhere near this team(or my team) at this moment and I'll always post what I believe. if some folks don't like I can't help them.

we've won three on the road in a row. that's a win streak.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think sanchez is the most inaccurate qb in the nfl,and he does not have the talent to throw for 300 yards.but u dont have to believe me cause men lie,women lie but numbers dont.without a running game sanchez would be on the bench.at least we all know that henne can get us back in a game with his arm.junc u can say well sanchez is 5-1 but thats a team effort.big bens backup went 3-0 cause he was on a good team,does that make charlie batch a better qb than phil rivers ?no it doesnt

we've won three on the road in a row. that's a win streak.

No it's not that is a ROAD win streak, a win streak would be your increidble one game streak that you have now. It's amazing to think that you haven't lost a game in over 2 whole weeks:lol:

Back
Top Bottom