Miami Dolphins: Left tackle Jesse Davis plans to play through the pain against Los Angeles Chargers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Left tackle Jesse Davis plans to play through the pain against Los Angeles Chargers

Jesse Davis can continue to play on the 'phins for a long time.

He can play four of the 5 spots on the line, and even though he isn't a great player at any of them, he is a coaches dream as a 6th lineman. For now, he's a starter, but in the long run, he'll be our 6th guy and still play a lot because of injuries.

Don't trash this guy... he's worth the contract that he got.

Jesse Davis can continue to play on the 'phins for a long time.

He can play four of the 5 spots on the line, and even though he isn't a great player at any of them, he is a coaches dream as a 6th lineman. For now, he's a starter, but in the long run, he'll be our 6th guy and still play a lot because of injuries.

Don't trash this guy... he's worth the contract that he got.
Exactly. Optimally, on a good line, he is your 4th or 5th best lineman...or even 6th, as you say, who can play every position but C. Unfortunately, when he is your best or 2nd best lineman, you know you have problems in the trenches.

here's to looking forward to the day when we're not hoping the likes of a jesse davis is able to play. :cheers:
It's a shame that's your response to a player on a **** team that's going to do whatever he can to play. The worst or best part is he probably knows they'll loose but he's going to do it anyway. I wish we had more players like that.

I got respect for him trying to get out there and help his team, even if he's fighting through an injury. No, he's not a great offensive linemen, but I think he's better than a lot of people think. Just look at the difference in our line last week after he had to leave the game. He could definitely be a valuable asset in future seasons, even if he doesn't start.

I admire his spirit but Id prefer he get healthy. I dont want to see him aggravate the injury and cause a set back.

Back
Top Bottom