Miami Dolphins Movie!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Movie!!!!

Do you like My Aaron Eckhart For Shula Idea??

• Yes, He'll Be A Great Shula

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • No, You'll need Someone Else

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • I don't Care because I don't Want To See A Dolphins Movie

Votes: 22 27.8%

• Total voters

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
What's up guys!! My name is Michael and I will be attending Film School this upcoming October. Let me start by saying that I love Movies and I really love sports, especially Football!! My dream has always been to do the ultimate sports movie!! You always see the same type of movies about High school Football/Basketball(Coach Carter, Remember the Titans, Friday Night Lights,etc) Pro Baseball, horse racing, etc. And I'm tired of seeing the same story over and over.

No Director or Studio has ever done one of the most AMAZING sports stories in any sport....the

1972 PERFECT MIAMI DOLPHINS.

It is my dream to tell this story with a camera, but I need your help....CASTING THE 1972 FINS!!!

I have my Don Shula but i'm struggling to complete my "dream cast" for this movie. I need a Bob Griese, Earl Morral, Larry Csonka, etc. Pretty Much everyone on the team . Help Me Out GUYS!!!!! Find ME a CAST!!!!

shula-1.jpg
shula2-1.jpg

clear.gif

My perfect actor for Don Shula is Aaron Eckhart.

AaronEckhart-1.gif
clear.gif

clear.gif

Not only is Aaron an amazing actor, he looks like a Young Shula. Help me find the rest!!! Thanks Guys!!

he does have that Shula sense of arrogance from past movies i've seen

CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME FIND THE REST OF THE TEAM ??

You need a guy with a ridiculous jaw for Shula.

How about former Creed lead singer Scott Stapp.

sqvid2stappwind-1.jpg

Shula's jutting jaw is his trademark.You have to have an actor with that distinguising physical feature.

how cool is this, you making a fins movie, i hope you find the cast and im sure it will be a great movie :up:

Cool

Thats awseome, its gonna take a while for you to get it made since you are just starting. Iwould see the movie in a heart beatWhat would you call it anyway?

go for it when will it be out to see keep us posted i like the actor guy

Back
Top Bottom