Miami Dolphins Movie!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Movie!!!!

Do you like My Aaron Eckhart For Shula Idea??

• Yes, He'll Be A Great Shula

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • No, You'll need Someone Else

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • I don't Care because I don't Want To See A Dolphins Movie

Votes: 22 27.8%

• Total voters
Andy Kaufman would have made the perfect Garo Yepremian. But I'm going to go with....

Cheech Marin

cast_06-1.jpg

Backup QB and savior Earl Morrall will be played by Tom Berenger, who has plenty of experience playing old, past-their-prime backup type saviors in the 'Major League' movies. Just give him a flat top.

clear.gif

Berenger just beats out Dennis Quaid for the role.

Yes, I'm bored at work for a change. :tongue:

Wildman and backup TE Jim Mandich is played by Lochlyn Munro, known to 90s college kids every where as Crazy "Cliff" of Dead Man on Campus fame.

clear.gif

All-World WR Paul Warfield is played by none other than....

Wesley Snipes

c769ed0658-1.jpg

As a movie buff myself, all I can say is good luck and I'd pay to see this movie (even though I know how it ends :lol: ) Getting the NFL/Phins to sign off on it and getting the rights to use players names might be a bit pricey, but you can do it!!

But if you get it financed by a major studio, they'll probably want you to cast Ashton Kutcher as Csonka with Chad Michael Murray as Griese and Jessica Biel as a cheerleader/love interest (THAT I wouldn't mind ;) )along with some other WB stars. :shakeno:

QB Bob Griese is played by

George McFly (aka Crispin Glover).

Couldn't find a suitable McFly photo to do it justice. lol

Hey, Ill be your Bob Kuechenberg, I actually resemble the younger him but Id have to trim about 30lbs to get down to a lineman of the 70's size. Im a Olineman now at 310 but look more like 280, look 30 lbs lighter and 250 is abour right for 70's oline isnt it?

What is your budget and how will you be raising the money. Do you intend to use alot of archival footage?

Muck said:
Backup QB and savior Earl Morrall will be played by Tom Berenger, who has plenty of experience playing old, past-their-prime backup type saviors in the 'Major League' movies. Just give him a flat top.

clear.gif

Berenger just beats out Dennis Quaid for the role.

Yes, I'm bored at work for a change. :tongue:

He's got to get the crewcut though
:lol:

bobdroopy said:
what school are you going to?

I'm 50/50 on Full Sail in Orlando and the New York Film Academy.

Full Sail: More Expensive School, less expensive housing

NewYorkFilmAcademy:Less Expensive School, Really Expensive Housing

BSQX4 said:
What is your budget and how will you be raising the money. Do you intend to use alot of archival footage?

Right Now I just have a script in mind because this would be my "dream sports movie," mostly because I was born and raised in Miami.I really plan on stocking up on alot of Footage, mainly because you'd need the actors to Get the player's mannerisms and styles down pact. Right Now i just have a good "Old School Football" NFL Films Doc on DVD.

Okay,

Ben Afleck for B. Griese
Omar Epps for Mercury Morris
Mekhi Phifer for Paul Warfield
Skipp Sudduth for Jim Kick

Trying to find Czonka is hard.

In my vision of the movie I would love have a CAMEO with a Rookie Dan Marino being coached by the "Older Shula." If I could cast a Rookie Dan Marino right now it would be:

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

He's been in Friday Night Lights , TROY, Four Brothers among other projects.
He's 6'1" not 6'4", that's my only beef. But it's a Cameo and he'll be in Pads and a Helmet.

CrunchTime said:
Shula's jutting jaw is his trademark.You have to have an actor with that distinguising physical feature.

Hey, how about Jay Leno? He has a long jaw, and a nose you can stay dry in a hurricane under. lol

Back
Top Bottom