Miami Dolphins Needs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Needs

Originally posted by phinfan_1
I agree with dolphin39 Fletcher is definetly the best one out there.I'm really happy with his performance this year. I agree leftcoastphin about Terry Cousins. But I have to say the weakest spot on the Dolphins that shows up the most is Ruddy and Perry whenever they play decent DT's they get blown off the ball and Ricky gets hit in the backfield. I can see why the coach tried so hard to get Olin Kreutz from chicago in the off season. Was really dissapointed he didn't choose the Dolphins.

Well Seth McKinney was the top pick this year(round 3) and he is being groomed to replace Ruddy possibly by next year. Also the two Hall of Fame team centers in club history, Langer and Stephenson, were not full-time starters until their 3rd season.
For an improvement for Perry, who knows. Many fans had hope that Leon Searcy would replace Perry this year, but Searcy re-injured his arm, and was unable to play this year.

Obviously as you can see, we are imune from injuries this year. NOT!!! How can it happenj to us every year? At least it has happened early this year and maybe we get better early and dust some people come post-season.

Originally posted by phinfan_1
I agree with dolphin39 Fletcher is definetly the best one out there.I'm really happy with his performance this year. I agree leftcoastphin about Terry Cousins. But I have to say the weakest spot on the Dolphins that shows up the most is Ruddy and Perry whenever they play decent DT's they get blown off the ball and Ricky gets hit in the backfield. I can see why the coach tried so hard to get Olin Kreutz from chicago in the off season. Was really dissapointed he didn't choose the Dolphins.

Kreutz probably wishes he had picked the Dolphins too.

Last Year I hated Terry Cousins I thought He would get burned down the sideline to much, but now that he is gone I realize He is not that Bad.
But Fletch Has one Major Problem He Doesnt know when to turn around to find the ball, He could of atleast had around 4 picks this year and batted down a whole bunch more.

here is someone to look at

if Twan goes on the IR and the Chiefs do not sign him:

Quinton Caver

Chiefs | Caver Works Out - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
5:08 PT: The Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Kansas City Chiefs worked out free agent LB Quinton Caver on Thursday. He was released by the Eagles earlier this week.

Originally posted by Chubby

But Fletch Has one Major Problem He Doesnt know when to turn around to find the ball, He could of atleast had around 4 picks this year and batted down a whole bunch more.

I agree chubby about Fletcher not getting his head around. But one thing about him is he's always in position to make the play. Not once did I see him out of position he was always right there with his man thats more than I can say about Madison and Surtain. And he's got good speed to stay with his man deep. I think he'll only get better especially playing with Sam and Pat.

we won't know if we need a LB until Mon.
Dolphins senior VP Rick Spielman said the team probably won't make a decision on whether to place linebacker Twan Russell on injured reserve until Monday, after his injured left knee is examined.

from http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sports/football/nfl/miami_dolphins/4363772.htm

also, Bates is happy w/Rodgers - is anyone else :evil:
Although the sixth-year man hasn't put up Pro Bowl numbers, defensive coordinator Jim Bates said he has been more consistent than in 2001, with 36 tackles, two interceptions, and three passes defensed.

''He's really done an excellent job,'' said Bates, who admits he was concerned about Rodgers' focus.

I think Fletcher can be a great Cornerback in this league his speed is great I just think its his mechanics that He well eventually get fixed with more experience, any word on Lowe do you guys think he will work out.

Did I miss something? Whats wrong with Pat? Why might he miss more playing time?

Originally posted by BMarion31
Did I miss something? Whats wrong with Pat? Why might he miss more playing time?

Dolphins | Surtain’s Knee an Issue- posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
October 21, 2002 6:04:49 PT Associated Press reports Miami Dolphins CB Patrick Surtain (knee) suffered inflammation in his left knee during Sunday’s game. The injury isn’t believed to be serious.

Pat Has proven to be tough in the past but His injury keeps getting reaggrevated and I think we play 2 more games on turf which is really dangerous,
Can anyone verify how many more games we play on turf

Originally posted by Chubby
Pat Has proven to be tough in the past but His injury keeps getting reaggrevated and I think we play 2 more games on turf which is really dangerous,
Can anyone verify how many more games we play on turf
Buffalo and Minny

pretty sure UI at Champaigne is grass ? (Bears)

CHicago is grass, hopefully his injury will be fine, Turf does horrible things to injuries

Back
Top Bottom