Miami Dolphins Official Colors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Official Colors

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
I'm not one to start topics on here. I'm more of the smart a$$ that replies to them with such comments about how Wharf really does it for me cause he's a sexy little b1tch. :eek:

But with many people were having disillusions about our colors, etc. Saying things like they liked our teal color. I've always thought our colors were aqua and orange. But no where was this ever found. So I took it upon myself to find out directly from the Miami Dolphins themselves. Yeah, call me a cynic. Here is the email I received from them

Our official colors are aqua, coral, navy blue and white.

Not to sure when I've ever seen the navy blue in use, but it's better then not knowing. So from now on, anyone that says they like the "teal" colors tell them to go over to the Jaguars bench as teal is their color. :lol:

Hopefully this well help clear up some of the confusion as to what our team colors are. :cool2:

In the words of Captain Bly:

.....Y'ar, tis true!

This is accurate. The Navy was added when the new logo and unis came into being.

It is the accent color aroiund the numbers, and around the Dolphin in the logo.

But nice call on the "teal" observations. That has always bugged me too.

It bugged me because I used to say that I bleed "aqua and orange" and was wondering if I was wrong all those year. Well now I guess I bleed "aqua, coral, navy blue and white". hehe

Originally posted by IceStorm
Not to sure when I've ever seen the navy blue in use, but it's better then not knowing.
My hat is navy blue. :cool: Or, it was anyway. I think it's time to wash it. :eek: Anybody got any hat washing tips?

I'm not one to start topics on here. I'm more of the smart a$$ that replies to them with such comments about how Wharf really does it for me cause he's a sexy little b1tch. :eek:

But with many people were having disillusions about our colors, etc. Saying things like they liked our teal color. I've always thought our colors were aqua and orange. But no where was this ever found. So I took it upon myself to find out directly from the Miami Dolphins themselves. Yeah, call me a cynic. Here is the email I received from them

Not to sure when I've ever seen the navy blue in use, but it's better then not knowing. So from now on, anyone that says they like the "teal" colors tell them to go over to the Jaguars bench as teal is their color. :lol:

Hopefully this well help clear up some of the confusion as to what our team colors are. :cool2:

Brown is also an official color of the Miami Dolphins.

Oliver...

It bugged me because I used to say that I bleed "aqua and orange" and was wondering if I was wrong all those year. Well now I guess I bleed "aqua, coral, navy blue and white". hehe

I don't know anyone that says, "coral". That simply sounds wrong, even though tech it's correct.

Oliver...

my oh my, it really must be the offseason...lol

Ozzy rules!!!

Re: Re: Miami Dolphins Official Colors

Originally posted by Rebar71

My hat is navy blue. :cool: Or, it was anyway. I think it's time to wash it. :eek: Anybody got any hat washing tips?

Check out a local Walmart or Target and find something called a hat buddy. You put it in a dish washer and the hat looks as close to new as you can get.:D

SO where does the ornage come from....I will contiue to say Aqua and Orange.

Re: Re: Re: Miami Dolphins Official Colors

Originally posted by dino56
Check out a local Walmart or Target and find something called a hat buddy. You put it in a dish washer and the hat looks as close to new as you can get.:D
Sweet! People have told told me about something like that and using the dishwasher, but I didn't believe it. I guess I'll have to try it. What kind of detergent do you use for that? Just regular dishwasher doap (w/o bleach) or something else?

Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Miami Dolphins Official Colors

Originally posted by Rebar71

Sweet! People have told told me about something like that and using the dishwasher, but I didn't believe it. I guess I'll have to try it. What kind of detergent do you use for that? Just regular dishwasher doap (w/o bleach) or something else?

Thanks!

Just use your normal dishwashing soap that you put in with every load. Make sure you put your hat on the top rack. That reminds me I have to clean a few of my hats.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Miami Dolphins Official Colors

Originally posted by dino56
Just use your normal dishwashing soap that you put in with every load. Make sure you put your hat on the top rack. That reminds me I have to clean a few of my hats.
What if you suspect your hat of having a cardboard bill? Any danger there with the dishwasher method?

Using the hat buddy works fine with a cardboard bill.

The plastic holds the bill in place even while it is wet so it will hold shape.. This is different than putting in a washing machine without the piece, the bill gets all funky and out of shape.

Back
Top Bottom