Miami Dolphins Official Colors | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Official Colors

Originally posted by FumanChu
Using the hat buddy works fine with a cardboard bill.

The plastic holds the bill in place even while it is wet so it will hold shape.. This is different than putting in a washing machine without the piece, the bill gets all funky and out of shape.
Thanks for the hat washing tips, guys. Mucho appreciated. Now I just gotta find one of those hat buddies.

Originally posted by Rebar71

Thanks for the hat washing tips, guys. Mucho appreciated. Now I just gotta find one of those hat buddies.

I dont think I would use regular dishwasher detergent, it has alot of bleach in it.

BB

Originally posted by Prime Time
SO where does the ornage come from....I will contiue to say Aqua and Orange.

Coral is a fancy way of saying Orange in this instance.
I guess they figure it makes it sound more South Florida.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Why a new orange jersey then?? Why not an all Navy Blue jersey?? I think that would look very sweet..

HURRAH:drinker:

They have them in stores for fans to buy.
I'm not fond of them though.
Changes our whole team identity with a Navy Jersey IMO.

Our main colors are not Navy and Coral they are Aqua and Coral (Orange).
Navy was only added as an accent to the team colors for merchandising purposes.
Fading out the Aqua would be a huge mistake IMO.
It is a unique color and is just another thing in a long list that makes the Dolphins franchise a unique organization.

Originally posted by IceStorm
. I'm more of the smart a$$ that replies to them with such comments about how Wharf really does it for me cause he's a sexy little b1tch. :eek:

:yikes:

ummmm ... Dude.... This really disturbs me.... :sceptic:

teal, aqua... does it really matter? you guys still look like a mix between a traffic officer and a SF hairstylist... ;)

"Why a new orange jersey then?? Why not an all Navy Blue jersey?? I think that would look very sweet.."

I agree!!!!!
clear.gif

and they still couldn't tackle him.....

Not to sure when I've ever seen the navy blue in use, but it's better then not knowing. So from now on, anyone that says they like the "teal" colors tell them to go over to the Jaguars bench as teal is their color.

That's because the marketing people in the Dolphins organization are color blind. Aqua is a real light girly color green. Teal is the color you see on our jerseys & on this board. Ask AJ what color font code he typed in for this board, & I guarantee that it's not aqua.

Ahh I see it makes it much better now.... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes... aqua and coral is much more masculin than teal and orange..... sheesh! I regret all the things I've said about Miami's colors.... ;) :D

:mrt:

Back
Top Bottom