Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins

Really? Tua had 600+ pass attempts at Alabama and never made it through a whole season healthy (how will he make it through an NFL season?)

Burrow had over 900 attempts... clearly more reps and seasoning.
Interesting, have anything concrete that would point towards more college attempts = more success in the pros?

Really? Tua had 600+ pass attempts at Alabama and never made it through a whole season healthy (how will he make it through an NFL season?)

Now were using attempts as a barometer as to whose better?

Herbert had more than both so obviously he's the best yeah? Even with almost 300 more attempts Burrow has less touchdown passes lol

If Tua hadn’t had the four lower extremity injuries in his short career... if he had ever made it through a whole college season healthy...it would be debatable.

Since the above didn’t happen...Since Burrow beat him in a head to head matchup In Tuscaloosa...since Burrow posted the greatest QB season in College football history......

Are you aware Burrow has more than 50% more attempts than Tua?....And he is a one year wonder?

We’re talking a college coaches son....with perfect mechanics....who reads the field with the best and feels the pass rush!

Burrow is QB1!
Now QBs play head to head that is side-splitting seriously

Now QBs play head to head that is side-splitting seriously

I remember watching an offense led by John Parker Wilson trample Matthew Stafford in the blackout game in Athens in 2008.

31-0 at halftime before the dogs were called off - allowing Stafford and UGA to make the end result look respectable in the 2nd half.

At least the Lions didn’t fall for it and take JPW 1st overall instead of Stafford.

I remember watching an offense led by John Parker Wilson trample Matthew Stafford in the blackout game in Athens in 2008.

31-0 at halftime before the dogs were called off - allowing Stafford and UGA to make the end result look respectable in the 2nd half.

At least the Lions didn’t fall for it and take JPW 1st overall instead of Stafford.
but stafford never won a championship so it was a failure and a bad pick, duh

Everything on this board is opinion. Your obsession with me is cute, little guy.

Not obsessed my friend … your comments are interesting but sometimes I have questions … no need to get personal with condescending comments like "little guy" … but whatever helps you through the day … no worries … I will ignore you if it makes you more comfortable …

I don't believe Tua was injured in 2017 and he never missed a game until this year
Also, Burrow was only injury-free one year(2018)

I don't believe Tua was injured in 2017 and he never missed a game until this year
Also, Burrow was only injury-free one year(2018)

He wasn’t the starter in 2017....and played very little. In 2018 he suffered an ankle, knee and Quad injury...was pulled out of the Mississippi State game and the Georgia SEC championship game (Hurts came in and led a come from behind victory).

In 2019.....we all know the story of two more lower extremity surgeries and much missed time.

So no... he never went through an entire season without missing time with 4 lower extremity surgeries.

Burrow started 2018 and 2019...wire to wire... no surgeries.

Again... Burrow had over 900+ attempts in college...Tua 600+....so the argument about Burrow is silly as he clearly threw more passes in college than Tua.

remember.... college QB’s who don’t stay healthy rarely stay healthy in the Pro’s.

I don’t want a Carson Wentz.

Last edited:
He wasn’t the starter in 2017....and played very little. In 2018 he suffered an ankle, knee and Quad injury...was pulled out of the Mississippi State game and the Georgia SEC championship game (Hurts came in and led a come from behind victory).

In 2019.....we all know the story of two more lower extremity surgeries and much missed time.

So no... he never went through an entire season without missing time with 4 lower extremity surgeries.

Burrow started 2018 and 2019...wire to wire... no surgeries.

Again... Burrow had over 900+ attempts in college...Tua 600+....so the argument about Burrow is silly as he clearly threw more passes in college than Tua.

remember.... college QB’s who don’t stay healthy rarely stay healthy in the Pro’s.

I don’t want a Carson Wentz.
You seem to be moving the goal posts.
first you said Tua never "made it through a whole college season healthy"
Then it changed to starting seasons and whether he came out of games, since he never missed an entire game in 2017 or 2018
also, I believe he had 3 surgeries, not 4
plus, you left out Burrow's surgery in 2017

Back
Top Bottom