Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins

So they're saying that trade should not take the 18+39 picks and yet it also says that we might need to give them more??

Whatever

Cause they understand it’s qb we are going up there for.

that part folks need to wrap around their heads. You gonna pay a premium price to go up and get a qb.

I’d rather keep 18 for a tackle piece cause I think we are in a pretty good spot there for it although we may be coming in right around the tail end of the higher rated options there. Rather give them 5 26 39 and a second rounder in 2021 preferably not miamis. ideal world

Page 25 of this? It's just boiling down to infighting at this point lol. Burrow eats more altoids than Tua!

Last edited:
I try to be upbeat about the way we finished but man those 5 wins are going to cost us a lot of draft capital that I really don’t want to give up. I still think Detroit is the best bet.

im pretty sure it will end up costing more than that but anyways...first of many Miami moves to 2 mocks id say coming the next few months

I think that is close tbh, I was thinking it would be 5,18 and 70 but could see that shifting to 5, 18 and 56 so they are projecting a bit higher price but I feel as if i am in the minority as far as the price it will ultimately be. Either way Miami would still have a heck of a drat haul and get the QB they want.

It's hard to talk level of compensation accurately at this point. You can start getting a better idea after free agency. It's going to come down to who we are competing with....

Considering the ages of some of these free agents as well as ability levels, teams could sign a guy like Brady or Rivers and still be in the market for a QB in round 1. I just don't know that they would give up as much and might lean toward a lesser talent they could develop and go after one in the next two years.

If someone gives a younger players like Teddy 30M a year on a long term seal, they are likely out altogether. Some players won't get the long term deals. Mariota, Winston and maybe Tannehill.

I'm hoping the Panthers and Chargers make other arrangements.

If the Chargers (or anyone else) sign Brady, they are going to have to give him some confidence that they are going to invest in the offense and that means high draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom