Miami Dolphins select... DJ Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins select... DJ Williams

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
He is the only player that i have seen Miami drafting on mock drafts that does not play at QB, WR or O-Line.

Obviously Qb, WR and O-Line are what we need, but DJ is the only other guy that i have seen from any position.

Would it be so bad? .... really

He is an elite linebacker from THE local college, olb is a need.

DJ would represent value rather than risking a QB that is not rated top tier (manning/rothlisberger). Whilst WR and Oline can be adressed later.

Would drafting DJ Williams really be that bad?

Originally posted by finsnchips

I don't think I'm kidding here.

Did you watch the Dolphins play football this year? :D

Don't get me wrong...I like DJ and if he's available in the second or third (Doubt it) I wouldnt mind us picking him up. But D is not an area of need. Our high picks and FA visits should all be about the O. Besides isn't Moore supposed to be phenominal. OLB really isn't a need...

Originally posted by phins054
Don't get me wrong...I like DJ and if he's available in the second or third (Doubt it) I wouldnt mind us picking him up. But D is not an area of need. Our high picks and FA visits should all be about the O. Besides isn't Moore supposed to be phenominal. OLB really isn't a need...

Watch.......the Pats will get him.

The only three defensive players I would not mind us taking are:

Sean Taylor
Tommie Harris
Vince Wilfork

Anything else: :tantrum: :wall:

The jests should take a linebacker. That's not to say that they'll do it. There is something about that franchise that just makes people aligned with it dumbasses.

Don't ya think? :cool:

Originally posted by ZOD
The jests should take a linebacker. That's not to say that they'll do it. There is something about that franchise that just makes people aligned with it dumbasses.

Don't ya think? :cool:
Terry Bradway is the dumbest GM in the game

He is the only player that i have seen Miami drafting on mock drafts that does not play at QB, WR or O-Line.

Obviously Qb, WR and O-Line are what we need, but DJ is the only other guy that i have seen from any position.

Would it be so bad? .... really

He is an elite linebacker from THE local college, olb is a need.

DJ would represent value rather than risking a QB that is not rated top tier (manning/rothlisberger). Whilst WR and Oline can be adressed later.

Yes drafting DJ Williams would be that bad. DJ does'nt have 1st rd talent imo. I mean we're not talking Dan Morgan here.

I hear what your saying... our offense is awful and needs to be addressed.

From a personal pov, i am high on dj.

but the defense is ageing and i think that olb is a problem:

our starters: seau and greenwood - seau is finished end of next yr, greeonwood has never really produced

backups: jenkins - unproven and still raw, moore - coming ack from injury, great potential

There are other, pressing needs. We can't afford to draft him. Sorry.

backups: jenkins - unproven and still raw, moore - coming ack from injury, great potential

And you just cited why we don't need an OLB in the first.

End of thread. :D

Get a backup LB for Zach in the fourth or fifth round if we get a fifth rounder with a trade down. Someone who can take the pounding off of him. Starter wise we are just fine.

If Wanny was still drafting then it'd be posible to do something that stupid but since he's not, we'll take a player on offence for a change imo.

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

Back
Top Bottom