Miami Dolphins select... DJ Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins select... DJ Williams

What I think is an ignored possibility is us not allowing Ogun to go elsewhere. I think we may try and keep him. If that happens, we just have our lonesome first round pick.

Which means, QB. We either trade the first for a QB or we use it to draft Rivers/Losman.

I'm not sure I'm happy with either, depending on the QB we trade for. Wouldn't mind Brooks or Bulger...MAYBE wouldn't mind Ramsey.

But I'm not sure I'm happy with Losman or Rivers...too many uncertainties about either of them. If we got either of course I'd focus on the positives and be optimistic but still, wouldnt surprise me if either was a bust.

The best thing we could do I think is trade what we need to trade, including Ogun, to get hold of Eli Manning. #1 quarterbacks DO have a pretty good reputation now that I've looked back through draft history.

Tommie Harris is the same as Damoine Lewis from UM and will be average at best, and the Fish have no business drafting a LB in round 1 but you are crazy if you think DJ is not 1st round talent, stats do not show his value...

Why on earth would we draft a linebacker, especially as one as clueless as Williams? The guy has all the tools, but has no instincts whatsoever. He bites too hard on fakes, he struggles to get through trash and can't read what's going on in front of him. I would take four or five linebackers before I took him off the board - Vilma, Lehman, Mike Boulware, the excellent Demorrio Williams and Karlos Dansby.

Tommie Harris doesn't fit ou scheme at DT - we have big people eaters that protect Zach Thomas. Harris is 297 and will likely play LDE a lot of the time, unless he goes somewhere like San Fran.

Back
Top Bottom