Miami Dolphins vs Dallas Cowboys Game Thread | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins vs Dallas Cowboys Game Thread

I think our wrs are: Bess, Hartline, Mathews, Cunningham, Fuller. Now the last two are subject to change once waivers are through and any trades are made.

Pat Devlin is playing against scrubs, but I like the way he runs the offense. I think he is worth keeping on the roster as 3rd QB. When Caleb Hanie still has a job in the NFL, Devlin doesn't clear waivers, IMO.

Devlin overall has played a lot better than Moore in the preseason. He might have earned himself the backup spot so far.

For my money the recievers should be: Bees,Hartline,Mathews,Fuller,Gates & 7-11 Hogan. I hate Naane the human drivekiller. Cunningham to the P.S. and goodbye already to Wallace and Moore.

matthews and cunningham were both drafted, what are u talkin bout?

I was agreeing with what someone else posted earlier.. i wasnt implying that matthews or cunningham were UDFA.. i just wasnt gonna scroll thru 65+ pages just to reply with a quote.. Better now?

Watching the spanish broadcast the announcer said in my best translation "unbelievable Philbin doesn't have any clue what's going on with his own team".

For my money the recievers should be: Bees,Hartline,Mathews,Fuller,Gates & 7-11 Hogan. I hate Naane the human drivekiller. Cunningham to the P.S. and goodbye already to Wallace and Moore.

id keep wallace, he has great hands.

Back
Top Bottom