Miami Dolphins vs Dallas Cowboys Game Thread | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins vs Dallas Cowboys Game Thread

I am afraid to leave the game thread. I know the front page is full of Ireland Hate threads.

I feel you Marshell but the guy doesn't show up often enough. He doesn't get separation and I like these new players potential. If it was between Wallace and Moore I'd go with Moore. I've been pulling for Wallace for along time and his body of work is unimpressive. If they keep him I'll root for him with all my might because at the end of the day I'm a major Dolphin fan!

This Spanish broadcast is so damn retarded. It's like CBS went to some random Cuban cafeteria and asked for volunteers and gave them a headset.

"So you think someone will break Shula's record"

"No no I don't think so".

Now they're talking about cheese, coffee, bagels and turkey.

With a good GM the Dolphins are at least 4 years away from competing. With Jeff Ireland as the GM this Dolphins may never compete for anything more than the #1 pick in the draft. The lack of overall talent on the Dolphins is very apparent.

Hogan is always open because he's no threat to catch the ball

Why do we always throw short of the sticks and hope for YAC???? Maybe we should actually try to get the first down through the air.

Back
Top Bottom