Miami Heat 2014 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Heat 2014

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I decided to start a new thread for this year. It's a changing of the guard and think it is deserved.

Great to see some hops after the long layoff. Thought we looked pretty good. Bosh looked large and in charge, //////wade was Wade, and Cole looked VG. I was impressed with the emotion of our team and the fans. I actually believe that fans will be better than they were with James, when they got kinda bored with winning and not having the year's outcome known, just waiting for the playoffs.

I know that sound CRAZY but, do believe it. I an see this team gong deep into the playoffs. Some are picking them to be in the Eastern finals vs the Cavs. That would be SPECIAL.

Good start out of the gate. i think we will be in the playoff mix but how high we are seeded and how far we get depends on Wade's ability to play more than last year. If he sits 20 games or more it might be hard to make a serious run .
Good to see Cole ballin. We really need him and Mario to step up.

How can the guy start? Deng and wade arent riding the bench. Ennis can't play the 4. He has to be a bench guy. He probably starts at some point due to injuries. I don't see Wade or Deng playing every game they both seem injury prone

This team is going to be a lot better then most people think, it's going to be an exciting season to watch! GET THE HEAT!!

Lebron was like a high priced call girl. She was great at what she does and got us off twice. We wanted her to stay a little longer but now she is off to his next trick.
Thanks for the memories .

I am grateful for the memories but the people in Cleveland had it right 4 years ago he is a quitter.

McRoberts was a full go in practice today. Should be playing very soon my guess is Sunday

I love what Riley did for this year. My only questions are Wade's health, Granger, and the overall D.

If McRoberts can grasp the concepts I think they can be a decent defensive team. Williams was a step slow all game and I imagine hes headed to the bench as soon as McRoberts can get acclimated. Granger I have no faith in whatsoever, but I assume hes going to get a chance once healthy. I could see him sliding over to the 4 to play next to Anderson with the second unit.

Back
Top Bottom