Miami Is Just.... Bad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Is Just.... Bad

Samikit

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Adam Gase is not the offense guru that has been labeled. For years now, Miami seems to NEVER take advantage of mismatches. The wrs are running ridiculous routes so close to the line of scrimmage with very little separation. Other teams do such basic things and make moving the ball look so easily. Conditioning has to be an issue with so many injuries. Miami seems so content with the smallest of leads. When they win, it's usually very close. When they lose, its usually a blowout. Need a new coaching staff, need a new QB, need better depth on the offense line, need better edge rushers, need to stop missing on first and second round picks that dont make an impact... New year, same problems. When will they make the correct changes??

Adam Gase is not the offense guru that has been labeled. For years now, Miami seems to NEVER take advantage of mismatches. The wrs are running ridiculous routes so close to the line of scrimmage with very little separation. Other teams do such basic things and make moving the ball look so easily. Conditioning has to be an issue with so many injuries. Miami seems so content with the smallest of leads. When they win, it's usually very close. When they lose, its usually a blowout. Need a new coaching staff, need a new QB, need better depth on the offense line, need better edge rushers, need to stop missing on first and second round picks that dont make an impact... New year, same problems. When will they make the correct changes??

Not really the game to be making any observations, friend.

You've pretty much got all third stringers and scrubini's out there giving you their (very limited) all.

This team has been like this when healthy. Blame this loss on injuries. Blame miami winning the division only 3 times since 1994 on injuries. This team is bad when healthy. Let's be real. Some of you have your head so far up Miami's ass that you are optimistic instead of being realistic.

B R O C K. O S W E I L E R.

Entirely different game if we have a competent QB under center that doesn’t constantly overthrow receivers and flush out of the pocket with the slightest bit of pressure. I can’t count how many times I saw him flush to the right and throw it across his body to the left.

Please dont tell me this team beats Green Bay with Tannehill. Tannehill is 100% average at best. He has a losing record as a starter. Excuses all over the place

This team has been like this when healthy. Blame this loss on injuries. Blame miami winning the division only 3 times since 1994 on injuries. This team is bad when healthy. Let's be real. Some of you have your head so far up Miami's *** that you are optimistic instead of being realistic.

Don't think anybody is blaming the past on injuries. This year the reality is very much a plethora of injuries. More than I can ever remember.

Please dont tell me this team beats Green Bay with Tannehill. Tannehill is 100% average at best. He has a losing record as a starter. Excuses all over the place

We respect you opinion, all 14 posts worth. Go root for the Rams...

Look guys I hate losing but this team is injured beyond belief. When I saw the starting OLINE I was thinking this is like a preseason game. I really hope fans can get injuries and realize how bad it is. NO TEAM in the league has the depth to overcome this. And our QB is complete trash.

Back
Top Bottom