Miami Locker Room Troubles... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Locker Room Troubles...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
seems to me Taco still cant get over that painfull loss.....and is trying to get back anyway possible....24-22 put that in your taco and stuff it John!

DPlus47

Out with LaMaga, in with Talita!
Reaction score
i don't see what these people see in being regulars on another team's board. are their own that bad? why doesn't taco post about denver's awesome D after KC scored and scored on 'em? why don't the bills fans act like they've won a game before? oh, sorry, i guess that one answers itself.

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
Originally posted by DPlus47
i don't see what these people see in being regulars on another team's board. are their own that bad? why doesn't taco post about denver's awesome D after KC scored and scored on 'em? why don't the bills fans act like they've won a game before? oh, sorry, i guess that one answers itself.

the thing about smack is it comes back to bit e you in the a$$. Im not worried about denver. they will soon find out what it means to get injuries. as far as buffalo, detroit will give them a scare cus drew will be looking forward to NE.

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Drunken Quarterbacks are reason for losing streaks. Tripped over the dog my ass.

True but I hope Griese :drinker: can stay SOBER long enough to beat New England this week.

Top Bottom