Miami Locker Room Troubles... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Locker Room Troubles...

seems to me Taco still cant get over that painfull loss.....and is trying to get back anyway possible....24-22 put that in your taco and stuff it John!

i don't see what these people see in being regulars on another team's board. are their own that bad? why doesn't taco post about denver's awesome D after KC scored and scored on 'em? why don't the bills fans act like they've won a game before? oh, sorry, i guess that one answers itself.

Originally posted by DPlus47
i don't see what these people see in being regulars on another team's board. are their own that bad? why doesn't taco post about denver's awesome D after KC scored and scored on 'em? why don't the bills fans act like they've won a game before? oh, sorry, i guess that one answers itself.

the thing about smack is it comes back to bit e you in the a$$. Im not worried about denver. they will soon find out what it means to get injuries. as far as buffalo, detroit will give them a scare cus drew will be looking forward to NE.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Drunken Quarterbacks are reason for losing streaks. Tripped over the dog my ass.

True but I hope Griese :drinker: can stay SOBER long enough to beat New England this week.

Back
Top Bottom