Miami Miracle... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Miracle...

What do you think of the Miami Miracle?

• Total voters

Finner89

Active Roster
Reaction score
So this play bumps us out of a top ten pick, and somehow the Pats still end up in the SB.

Even when we win..we lose!! Anyone think that's bad Dolphins luck?

If you throw in poor play by Clay the week before against the Bills, Miami would be drafting #6 which is ahead of the main teams looking for a QB in the draft...Giants, Jags and Broncos.

Back to reality...We are drafting #13 unless there is a trade. It is what it is!

If the Pats win the SB, it'll be a truly meaningless play. I was convinced that was the play that would lead to a road postseason defeat for them.
It’s already meaningless even if New England loses the SB. Only thing the Miami Miracle did was prevent New England from hosting the AFC title game

Pretty shallow (empty) "miracle" at this point...

I wanna see Wake walk on water!

I was there for my semi-annual visit to watch the Dolphins with my family, and especially my 12-year-old boy, who sometimes feel guilty to have made him a dolphins fan, so for me was the extra-super worth play of the season.
I don't want to sound selfish, but for me, and the 10 thousand or so Miami fans that still in the stadium at that point has to be one of the best sports moments in their lives.

I had no control over the play or game. What happened after is inconsequential to me. If NE wins it again they win it again. No surprise here.

This is the key to me. Are we supposed to not enjoy something we had no control over? It was the bright moment in a crappy season. We lost deaft position but there’s nothing we as fans could have done about it. Dwelling is a waste of time.

Are we going to have a meaningless wins thread after every win in 2019? If so I suggest a “meaningless win” forum so those who want to talk about meaningless wins will have a place to do it and those who want to simply talk about the game don’t have to look at it.

After we crapped the bed in Buffalo it me
That play gave me so much joy for an entire week. I must have rewatched that thing 100 times. So yeah, I'd say it was worth it.
Since we crapped the bed in the final games , it wasn’t worth it

Back
Top Bottom