Miami selects Sinorice Moss! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami selects Sinorice Moss!

Rubbin420

Marino for President
Reaction score
This is a pick that adds to a strength rather than fill holes. Imagine what this does for the running game. We could have an average QB and score points with Chambers, Booker, Moss, and Welker rotating sprint routes. This opens the game up and eliminates double coverage on any reciever. We can get Croyle in the second round and keep Ricky

Rubbin420 said:
This is a pick that adds to a strength rather than fill holes. Imagine what this does for the running game. We could have an average QB and score points with Chambers, Booker, Moss, and Welker rotating sprint routes. This opens the game up and eliminates double coverage on any reciever. We can get Croyle in the second round and keep Ricky

And then Rubbin woke up.

i'd be pissed if we drafted a WR in the first. i'd rather trade down and get a couple positions filled that we really need. (CB,S,LB,OL). unless vince young or matt leinart fall to us, i wouldnt pick up a QB either. not impressed enough with any of the prospects that could fall to us in that position.

Cutler wont be there Blue!

At 16 Cutler will not be available Blue. He is not worth trading up for in my opinion, he has the arm strength and accuracy that reminds me of Marino, but his Brat like attitude reminds me of Leaf. CROYLE baby, hes cheap and worth it if his knee works out. Who played better in the Sr Bowl Cutler of Croyle........Croyle!

Rubbin420 said:

I'll shoot my self if that happen.

it's too high of a pick for moss. if you're going to reach in the first round, you better do it on a big need, and receiver isn't a big need.

Rubbin420 said:
At 16 Cutler will not be available Blue. He is not worth trading up for in my opinion, he has the arm strength and accuracy that reminds me of Marino, but his Brat like attitude reminds me of Leaf. CROYLE baby, hes cheap and worth it if his knee works out. Who played better in the Sr Bowl Cutler of Croyle........Croyle!
LMAO. By far, he does not have the accurancy of Dan Marino. Please, don't even go there.

Rubbin420 said:

And in other news Saban is beat down by Miami fans at an interview after selecting Sinorice and then Saban Resigns

Taking a reciever in the first round, REACHING for him, would be a very Wannstedtian move....I don't see Nick Saban doing anything that will ever remind us Wannstedt.

Fin_Fanatic said:
i'd be pissed if we drafted a WR in the first. i'd rather trade down and get a couple positions filled that we really need. (CB,S,LB,OL). unless vince young or matt leinart fall to us, i wouldnt pick up a QB either. not impressed enough with any of the prospects that could fall to us in that position.

Agreed! :drinkers:

I'd like for us to draft Moss but not at 16...and in the 2nd we'll still have bigger needs than a WR and I doubt he's there in the 3rd....now a guy I'd hope we might pick up is the kid Marshall from UCF in the 4th round.

Ozzy rules!!

We pick Moss at 16. There are gunna be about 100-200 going for the we reached on that pick thread LOL. No way we pick a WR that early. I honestly think we go Defense. Alot depends on free agency tho. Saban has always hinted at getting younger on Defense.

Back
Top Bottom