Miami selects Sinorice Moss! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami selects Sinorice Moss!

unifiedtheory said:
Taking a reciever in the first round, REACHING for him, would be a very Wannstedtian move....I don't see Nick Saban doing anything that will ever remind us Wannstedt.

:yeahthat:

Accumulating all the quality receivers we can doesn't make us a better team, it makes us the Detroit Lions.

I would love to have speedy Moss on the team. But the only way that we can get him is to trade down in the 1st, but I think that Saban will either trade up or stand pat and draft Chad Greenway.

moss is not worth the number 16 pick. Holmes is a much better WR

but we need a LT (mcintosh costs too much), OG (rex moved to Center), FS/SS, OLB, QB

I would rather a draft like:
1 Manny Lawson OLB NCS
2 Max Jean Gilles OG Georgia
3 Brody Croyle QB/Omar Jacobs QB

Yeah, WR isn't that much of a need. We don't need to spend a 1st round pick for a guy we don't really need.

Danny said:
I'd like for us to draft Moss but not at 16...and in the 2nd we'll still have bigger needs than a WR and I doubt he's there in the 3rd....now a guy I'd hope we might pick up is the kid Marshall from UCF in the 4th round.

Yea Marshall is definitely going to be a steal for some team... I hope we draft him!!

Moss is the same "type" of receiver Roscoe Parrish is/was. I am not saying he is bad, or even that the Fins couldnt use him.

Parrish has speed, and decent hands but hes to small. Same with Moss. Everytime Parrish goes over the middle I am convinced hes going to be killed.

Ace88 said:
I would love to have speedy Moss on the team. But the only way that we can get him is to trade down in the 1st, but I think that Saban will either trade up or stand pat and draft Chad Greenway.

Wow you don't see us trading down? I think the total oppisite and there is no way we trade up. I also think if Greenway is there the only way we pick him is if all the DB's ( Williams and Huff )are gone and Justice and Cutler are not there either.

I would be extremely disappointed if we took Moss in the 1st. I don't think theres a chance of that happening either.

Flyer22 said:
Accumulating all the quality receivers we can doesn't make us a better team, it makes us the Detroit Lions.

:lol: :lol: That's exactly what I was thinking. We have too many more pressing needs than to use our first or even second pick on a receiver. 3rd round or higher, fine by me but we need QB,LOT, DL, LB, DB more than a receiver

Back
Top Bottom